1500 members in 11 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

FSTJACK

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Congratulate your selves for making our Forum so successful, we hit 1500 members today. That is in only slightly less than 11 months of operation.

I think this is beacuse of the great members we have here.

We have fun and help one another. A sure fire formula for success.

WTG VTCOA !!!!!!:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: This place does Rock in case anyone was wondering !!!!:rock:

Congrats to everyone

Jack and Patrick:

We owe you both a lot of appreciation for your efforts, pain and expense. This site has become a very special place for some of us.

Keep up the good work and would like to see the numbers continue to grow.

Roy

Prof said:
Jack and Patrick:

We owe you both a lot of appreciation for your efforts, pain and expense. This site has become a very special place for some of us.

Keep up the good work and would like to see the numbers continue to grow.

Roy
what prof said !!!

this site is awesome !!!:D

So, are we going to have a 1 year birthday party next month?:dontknow: :D :rock:

Congratulations to Jack:rock: and Patrick:rock: for this fine site.

Congrats bosses for your succesfull site ! :rock:

Was very glad after buying a crazy truck in a emotional moment ( or was it the boozz ?? , no , it was becoming 50.... :dontknow: ) seeing that i'm not alone...:eek:

Silverback said:
So, are we going to have a 1 year birthday party next month?:dontknow: :D :rock:

Congratulations to Jack:rock: and Patrick:rock: for this fine site.

:dito:
What is the exact anniversary day in May?....

Can't believe some of us have known each other for three years already...man time flies.

Easy to remember when we were all happy when the first magnaflow cat back was available for the trucks...LOL... now look where the trucks are at.

It has been an honor meeting some of the finest people I know, breaking bread, laughing, sharing information, and building life long relationships...

Thank You Jack, Patrick, and all the great people of the VTCOA.... that make this the best site on the net.:rock:

NBT said:
:dito:
What is the exact anniversary day in May?....

Can't believe some of us have known each other for three years already...man time flies.

Easy to remember when we were all happy when the first magnaflow cat back was available for the trucks...LOL... now look where the trucks are at.

It has been an honor meeting some of the finest people I know, breaking bread, laughing, sharing information, and building life long relationships...

Thank You Jack, Patrick, and all the great people of the VTCOA.... that make this the best site on the net.:rock:

:rock: :rock: :rock: :withstupid: :withstupid: :withstupid: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :party:

Thanks Jack and Patrick!:rock: :beer: :party:

Nowwhat said:
Wow....quite a feat.....congrats......

May 15th or 16th is the birthday isn't it....?

Well Patrick was the first member and his join date is May 16th, so that's what I'm going with.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back