1500 members in 11 months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank You everyone....yes, we are growing at a huge rate.

I created the site on May 16th; that is when I did all my programing. I opened it to My wife and Jack on the 17th for testing and such; and opened to everyone on the 18th.

Once again, thank YOU GUYS for being a part of being the largest srt-10 truck resource available. We have more posts and active member base than ANY ram srt-10 site on the Web; and continuing to grow.

The information the forum contains is beyond helpful to new members continues to benefit all, and we thank you for this.

Take care

-Patrick

Good morning to all.......................(ya-a-a-w-w-w-n)...

Congrats to Patrick, Jack and everyone else for making this a great success.

This place rules.....:rock:

Now, where's my fuggin cupp'a coffee..................?

Ah, thanks, babe...................:eek:

Django

I appreciate all the help and Honesty from this club. By the way can you get something together Like a Viper Truck Club gathering of some sort?

Annu Kumar said:
I appreciate all the help and Honesty from this club. By the way can you get something together Like a Viper Truck Club gathering of some sort?

Great Idea...lets all get together without trucks in Los Suenos Costa Rica...drink beer, surf, lie and decide who has the foulest mouth!

http://www.lossuenosresort.com/

Annu Kumar said:
There used to be a guy in your area called 1tallsrt :eek: :dontknow: :dontknow: :D

RedSrt007 said:

I created the site on May 16th; that is when I did all my programing. I opened it to My wife and Jack on the 17th for testing and such; and opened to everyone on the 18th.

Once again, thank YOU GUYS for being a part of being the largest srt-10 truck resource available. We have more posts and active member base than ANY ram srt-10 site on the Web; and continuing to grow.

The information the forum contains is beyond helpful to new members continues to benefit all, and we thank you for this.

Take care

-Patrick
and girls!! :p :dontknow: :D

Thank you guys for keeping it open for all of us :D :D

Member #6 :rock: :rock:

the best

RedSrt007 said:

Take care

-Patrick

You know there are several other Forums on the internet related to our preferred vice, but, ou have to think why this forum is growing so fast. I think not only is it the on target information, reviews, and supporting sponsors, it's the members and their comaraderie. I know it's why I'm here.

Perry Parsons

RedSrt007 said:

Take care

-Patrick
this is why i tune in......... great info about our trucks. :D

I like starting arguments and then letting others settle them!

AWDisuzu said:
sadly only 25 people talk on this forum!! where are the rest of you???!!!
Well when we have things like what happened this past week happen it's no wonder they stay outta sight :D But things are back to Abby normal Mike....I will do my best to be nicer to the new guys and see if that helps :dontknow: :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back