1500 RWHP TT

Man I love to hear this car...the boost being released sounds really good....I miss that sound......I want my damn truck back...:(:(

K-80-123 said:
Man I love to hear this car...the boost being released sounds really good....I miss that sound......I want my damn truck back...:(:(

I couldn't get it to download today for some reason so I'm going from memory. Was it this car?

I dont think so, but not sure, If I remember right he said he just went 8.50 in it just awhile back, but if I get to go fri or sat, I will get yall some pics, he had a doozen or so, and almost all making over 1000rwhp. He said he even has done a few stroker SC'd rams, but i want discuss the power outtage, I will leave that to them.

SSSSSOOOOOO Kevin I take it this is you? Anyway you build some kick ass world leading and dominating viper cars with IMMENSE horsepower.
WWWEEEELLLLLL
How about viper SRT-10 RAM trucks?
Done any builds on the trucks? And had any problems or issues?
You thinking of doing any twin turbo trucks with quality looking fabrication?
And if I remember you did a few super charged trucks, did they make good hp.

Hell what I'm saying is you got any interest in the trucks? Cmon bro, let us know a few details!:D

Stinker said:
SSSSSOOOOOO Kevin I take it this is you? Anyway you build some kick ass world leading and dominating viper cars with IMMENSE horsepower.
WWWEEEELLLLLL
How about viper SRT-10 RAM trucks?
Done any builds on the trucks? And had any problems or issues?
You thinking of doing any twin turbo trucks with quality looking fabrication?
And if I remember you did a few super charged trucks, did they make good hp.

Hell what I'm saying is you got any interest in the trucks? Cmon bro, let us know a few details!:D

Dude those trucks are CAKE!! We have done a few 522s with blower upgrades.. No one has had the balls to let me TT a Viper Truck yet. But when it happens it will be the badest MOFO:D like our Vipers.. :star:

Well bo , maybe since you are here now , maybe someone will step up and do the deal, from what I know and have seen , your stuff is second to none!
That fab guy you got is seriously the shit! Anyone that fabs for formula 1 cars can fab on mine anytime!:D

Just wish I would have had better sense, but have learned bro, just cause its on sale a wal mart dont mean you should get it, probably should have gone to Macy's and got a better product!:D :D

I can see it now, 1200rwhp Ram SRT! anyone got the balls?:D

he he he I know , mine were too small LOLOLOL

UndergroundRacing said:
Dude those trucks are CAKE!! We have done a few 522s with blower upgrades.. No one has had the balls to let me TT a Viper Truck yet. But when it happens it will be the badest MOFO:D like our Vipers.. :star:
A PM has been sent to you if your are interested RE: vendor

I'm assuming it would be something you would be very interested in

Thanks

Patrick

That would be cool, I have never seen so many over 1000hp vipers in one spot! Maybe I can get you guys some shots when I go over.

I vote for Blake. Kevin at UGR sold me his Viper motor, great guy and unlike some other tuners returns your e-mail generally within 24 hours. Do it Blake, you know you want to. I want to as well but I think mine is almost completed at Woodhouse.

UndergroundRacing said:
Here is a link to that video of the red Viper at the track for the first time. Only 20psi of boost with a 10.0 A/F. Track closed and we had to send the car back to Vegas.

http://www.speedcraving.com/extreme/viper/garths-viper.wmv

Well, I can see your definition of a Shake Down Run is different than mine.:eek: :burnout: :rock:

Fucking awesome.:) :rock: :) :rock:

And I usually don't swear.:eek: :rolleyes: Oop's, that's wrong. I swear a lot.;) :p :D

Silverback said:
Well, I can see your definition of a Shake Down Run is different than mine.:eek: :burnout: :rock:

Fucking awesome.:) :rock: :) :rock:

And I usually don't swear.:eek: :rolleyes: Oop's, that's wrong. I swear a lot.;) :p :D

Thanks everyone for all the compliments. Good site and good people over here. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back