1600 miles later, red,red,red,and red

zex-srt10

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well it was a long trip but it was worth it. Justin and his Dad did a great job with all the powdercoating. And it took no time at all the do all the installing. I stayed there for a few day and had a great time, we hit some clubs and did a little street raceing. Vrey little street raceing. It was kind of funny when a stock srt-10 called out Justin. After Justin ran all over him he said he will be back in a week or so with a paxton. And just wanted to say thanks again Justin for all the work and fun we had, and i cant wait to go to the nat's this year. Just hope work doesnt stop me.

Attachments

• DSC00088.JPG
    DSC00088.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 135
  • DSC00089.JPG
    DSC00089.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 136
  • DSC00090.JPG
    DSC00090.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 83
  • DSC00092.JPG
    DSC00092.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 85
  • DSC00093.JPG
    DSC00093.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 66
  • DSC00094.JPG
    DSC00094.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 78
We didnt face off yet, i need to get some new tires for the rear. And i wanted the bottle to match the silver trim on the inside. We might face off at the nat's.

zex-srt10 said:
Well it was a long trip but it was worth it. Justin and his Dad did a great job with all the powdercoating. And it took no time at all the do all the installing. I stayed there for a few day and had a great time, we hit some clubs and did a little street raceing. Vrey little street raceing. It was kind of funny when a stock srt-10 called out Justin. After Justin ran all over him he said he will be back in a week or so with a paxton. And just wanted to say thanks again Justin for all the work and fun we had, and i cant wait to go to the nat's this year. Just hope work doesnt stop me.

What a beautiful job you did. Very impressed... The red just stands out so much.

Too bad you picked the slow color. :D

Yea, black is a fast color, it is just to hard to keep clean. I live on a dirt road.

looks great, even if it is red....said it before and saying it again....justins work is top notch!

Hell yea its top notch. Your truck also has some bad ass work on it to.

You dont know how close i was to getting that thing powdercoated with the rest of the stuff. But fisrt i was going to grind down the name.

Dude! That looks GREAT!!!!

Man! You guys make it difficult for us Po Folk! I would love to do something like that, but just don't have the skins...:(

No doubt you need new tires!!:rock::burnout:

ntw0rk said:
Dude! That looks GREAT!!!!

Man! You guys make it difficult for us Po Folk! I would love to do something like that, but just don't have the skins...:(

No doubt you need new tires!!:rock::burnout:

Every body is chipping in for my modds, i am on unemployment right now. I saved up a few check this last month.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back