16x10's with 6.5" backspacing??

moparracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i've got some american eagles with 4.5" backspacing, but that tends to leave the slicks about 2" outside the wheelwell....... :(

does anyone know of a 16x10, 5on5.5" wheels with more than 4.5" of backspacing, 6.5" would be perfect (same as the stock 22's) ??? :dontknow:

custom sir. expensive. I think I have found one but only in a 15inch and Im not grinding anymore:dontknow: :D

the wheels that flchub is selling with slicks will tuck under your truck. I had the exact same ones on my 04 RC and they sat completely in the wheel well. They may require a little extra grinding on the brakes but they fit nicely

moparracing said:
i've got some american eagles with 4.5" backspacing, but that tends to leave the slicks about 2" outside the wheelwell....... :(

does anyone know of a 16x10, 5on5.5" wheels with more than 4.5" of backspacing, 6.5" would be perfect (same as the stock 22's) ??? :dontknow:

The stock wheels have 6" of backspacing.

moparracing said:
do you know of any manufacturer's of 16x10, 5on5.5" wheels that have a deeper backspacing jack ?? :dontknow:

Off hand I don't know of any, I have Bogarts for wheels and he makes them to order.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back