17" steel rims with M&H drag radials ?

moparracing

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i hear that some of you may be running 17" steel rims from the hemi trucks with M&H drag radials..........

are those 17x10 steel rims with 390-40R-17 M&H drag radials ?

if so, where did you get those rims & how much ?

I heard something about a steel rim. But I am not sure on what type of tire it was. I don't think it was on the 390's though.

they are a 17x7 or 8 i know arrestmered runs his DR's with the 17" wheel i'v got a set in the garage to do it also

to my understanding you can get these rims from the base model hemi or they are the spare under the bed... i pan on running 20" spares up front an the 17's in the back when an if i chose to race my truck again

moparracing said:
i hear that some of you may be running 17" steel rims from the hemi trucks with M&H drag radials..........

are those 17x10 steel rims with 390-40R-17 M&H drag radials ?

if so, where did you get those rims & how much ?
Just go buy some Eagle Alloys and be done with it.

sleeper said:
Just go buy some Eagle Alloys and be done with it.

I agree with sleeper here. If the wheels are a 7", 8" or a 9" you will not have much contact to the track, 10" is the min or you are going to :burnout: .

John
M&H:)

moparracing said:
do you or anyone else know where i can get them (link/cost) ?

thanks.:)
I bought mine from The Mopar Connection so you should PM him. Or google Eagle Alloys and find a dealer. You could also call a tire and wheel shop near you.

sleeper said:
I bought mine from The Mopar Connection so you should PM him. Or google Eagle Alloys and find a dealer. You could also call a tire and wheel shop near you.
mopar connection doesn't deal them anymore......... i'm having a hell of a time finding them elsewhere.... anyone else have a lead ?

thanks.

moparracing said:
mopar connection doesn't deal them anymore......... i'm having a hell of a time finding them elsewhere.... anyone else have a lead ?

thanks.
Trainman has some other cool brand that fits over the calipers. PM him.

well, i finally found an awesome deal on rims with the same specs as the American Eagle Alloy 058 series, Weld or Pacer (17x10, -25mm offset for 5 on 5.5), but MUCH cheaper.....:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:
PM me for details if interested......
here's a pic:

http://www.wheelsbymbmotoring.com/product.php?wheel=Razor

also, john @ M&H has a great discount for members on 390-40R-17 M&H Racemaster drag radials, PM him for details.....

thanks to all who gave me their input, much appreciated..... !!!! :rock:

Last edited:
the mb razor WILL NOT FIT i tried these at my local discount tire, i ended up with the pacer 17x10 ridgeline wheel, eddie has the same ones and i run M/T et street slicks, works out because i have 4.10 gears, i think 390's would slow me down because the M/T give me such a gearing advantage. the 17x7's that i used are just factory dodge rims, and they worked pretty well with the M/T tires, way better than stock had a 1.91 60ft time on them. now with my 10 wide wheels and caltracs iv='ve cut a 1.81 60ft time.:rock: :rock:

ARRESTmeRed04 said:
the mb razor WILL NOT FIT i tried these at my local discount tire, i ended up with the pacer 17x10 ridgeline wheel, eddie has the same ones and i run M/T et street slicks, works out because i have 4.10 gears, i think 390's would slow me down because the M/T give me such a gearing advantage. the 17x7's that i used are just factory dodge rims, and they worked pretty well with the M/T tires, way better than stock had a 1.91 60ft time on them. now with my 10 wide wheels and caltracs iv='ve cut a 1.81 60ft time.:rock: :rock:
really ?, bummer...... i was waiting for them to come in to try since i haven't purchased them yet - the sales guy swore they would....... :(

where did you get the pacer 17x10 ridgeline wheels you have now & how much ?:)

what size M/T's are you running ? are you running the pacer rims or the factory dodge rims ?:confused:

Last edited:
i'm running 26x11.5x17 M/T they'd prob be WAY to short for your truck since you have the 4.56 rear vs my 4.11 i got the rims at a local shop for 134.5 a rim, a little more than the razor but the fit and the razor wont(unless they changed the rim since i tried them)
here are what mine look like http://www.youtube.com/v/yC4AJUidRJc&hl=en

the M&H would prob be best for you with you lower gears i'm in 4th running 1/8 mile with setup.
oh an i'm running the pacer rims link-->http://customwheel.com/custom_wheels/product_info.php/products_id/19201

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back