17 wheels group buy?

NukeGM/Ford

Reaction score
Stockton wheel says they can make a 17x 10-12 steel wheel for $375 with whatever backspace we want . I know it's not light but thinking it is better than nothing or $800 per wheel for aluminum.
Haven't asked them about group buy. Any interest if I could get them lower?

As awesome as this would be your about to be shut down by one of the mods. Unless a vendor adds his "viper tax" to the group buy then it cant be done.

So yes the only functioning and half way active forum for srt-10 rams wont allow a group buy.

We have missed out on a few awesome deals because of this.

that is not always the case.

i'm having shirts made for people who wanted them and i'm not a vendor.

a one-time deal is different than a non-vendor member buying them for stock and selling them for profit (like a business would).

I could go for some front runners, wheels. not having any help from CCW. Got their rears $$ but no help on fronts.

As awesome as this would be your about to be shut down by one of the mods. Unless a vendor adds his "viper tax" to the group buy then it cant be done.

So yes the only functioning and half way active forum for srt-10 rams wont allow a group buy.

We have missed out on a few awesome deals because of this.

I'm not selling anything. Group buys I've been on before we individually order the item using a coupon code or group name. Once everyone pays the company the order is processed. I'm out of the loop other than setting it up

They aren't pretty, just functional . Explorer wheel, lower left corner of the page

http://stocktonwheel.com/heavy_duty.html

They're telling me 4-6 weeks once order is placed to shipping. So figure 5-8 weeks depending on where you are.

Also, my contact at M&H says this group gets a discount if ordering through him for the 390/40/17. Have to get more information

I had to grind my calipers quite a bit just to fit 17" wheels. I dont think you would be able to fit 16" wheels.

Just a little grinding, To fit CCW 16"
picture.php

Last edited:
I have seen 17's shave wheel weights if stick ons are used but that's it. They just need to be rebalanced every so often.

I have seen 17's shave wheel weights if stick ons are used but that's it. They just need to be rebalanced every so often.

This is exactly what happened to me. First time I had gone to the track, by my second pass I started developing a vibration, by my forth pass it was violent. Day had to end there... I wound up having them rebalanced using a static balance technique and the weights they used were fine. Next time at the track was perfectly smooth.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back