188mpg, for $10,000

DarkSyde

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://www.leftlanenews.com/2006/04/23/bmws-clever-concept-completed/

1-bmw-clever-concept.jpg

Kinda crazy!

Last edited:
looks like after a wreck u could be buried in it too, cuts out the middle man i guess :dontknow:

I keep thinking 'motorized shopping cart' looking at that thing... You gotta check it out without the skin

Sorry about the link... Should be there now

Last edited:
Can you imagine being in that thing in a good ole fashion Utah snow storm.

I feel safer in a truck with no traction

I say buy 2 ...weld em together and use them to tow your truck to the Nats next year...The tree huggers will love you for it..

At least with a golf cart you can cary TWO sets of golf bags.

:dontknow: :D

When Stinker passes you in his rig at 85mph, you are going to go flying into the ditch from the cross wind:eek: :burnout:

The locals around here would shoot you thinking you were an alien from another planet. They don't take kindly to UFO's and space creatures.

Shoot me...but I think it is awesome. If we could lessen the dependence on foreign oil with fun stuff to drive, it would certainly be less painful. Cuz there is nothing fun about the current alternatives...:goodnight:

I am not one to preach (sense the lowest HP in my garage is 400), but I hate the fact that we as a country are dependent on the dirt bag belt. If we can continue to innovate we might be able to break thoughs ties... But until then I will keep the execs at the Oil and Gas companies rich...:bawling:

Did you see the video of them driving it....sweet

CarDude said:
Shoot me...but I think it is awesome. If we could lessen the dependence on foreign oil with fun stuff to drive, it would certainly be less painful. Cuz there is nothing fun about the current alternatives...:goodnight:

I am not one to preach (sense the lowest HP in my garage is 400), but I hate the fact that we as a country are dependent on the dirt bag belt. If we can continue to innovate we might be able to break thoughs ties... But until then I will keep the execs at the Oil and Gas companies rich...:bawling:

Did you see the video of them driving it....sweet

call me dumb, but if it went into production, for 10k, I'd pick it up! 188mpg and I'm sure the little thing whips through the streets...heck, its a street-bike with 3 wheels...:D :star:

-Red

This thing's about 2 decades old.
Anyone else remember the trike in Road & Track about 20 years ago? I think it was called the Trident. Same damn thing.
EDIT- Found the link: http://www.3wheelers.com/gmlean.html

As I've said before: You can show me all the crash test footage you want, but as long as Peterbilt still makes vehicles, I'm sticking with something mid-to-full size.

Kinda related: In regards to another thread here, I'd like to see some of the WWF-sized guys on this forum get in/out of one of those. LMAO

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back