#1899 BSM '04 w/RB1 For Sale-Sold

I guess I will update that

Sorry to see he go......

:)

DSC_0008.jpg

I still have a 1997 C5 with a forged 418 and a 2000 WS6 with a forged 408. They are my fast cars :p

Now you're showboatin'! Lmao! Nice collection bro :)
I was FSTR/TA on LS1Tech and Venomous on Vette forums. I still have my 89' GTA Trans Am and 99' FRC Vette so I have Bowtie in my blood but have been snake bit as well ;-)
You should check out the new Vette Forum
Chevrolet Corvette Forum ! It's brand new but it'll soon be huge as it contains members and owners from other well known forums. Hope to see ya over there as well. :rock:

Awesome! I got that windshield from you, that is in my TA.

Yessir, that's what it was. I thought it was heads or something. Glad to see ya here and if you don't have a go-to guy to wrench on your Vipers I'd be glad to service them both. Clutch installs are my specialty!

WTF????? #1899 WAS/IS IN HOUSTON???? AND IT'S SILVER TOO?? I've been wanting to know about #1899. I've owned #1900 since her first few miles. Stinker has #1898. Damn, had I seen this before I would have bought her from you Sergio. Sorry you got rid of her. I wonder who has #1901.

1904 is as close as I can get

There is another silver one in the woodlands and one that looks to have been hit in the front in cypress.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back