1964 Plymouth Fury

HaulinAsp

Full Access Member
Reaction score
IMG_0461-1.jpg

IMG_0459-1.jpg

Factory LOADED. 4door cream puff. Factory a/c power steering, power brakes, POWER WINDOWS and rare Power bench seat. Interior is factory origonal and super clean-with clear seat protectors, and padded dash. Pushbutton 727 trans, Wide Block engine with Weiand Aluminum 4Bbl intake, Edelbrock Performer Carb (elec choke) Mallory Electric Distributor, MSD box, TTS Headers, and full TTS exhaust. Has Mopar Cop Wheels with Cop Dog Dish caps(with the holes)
The car is fairly clean and when I cruise it, it stops people in their tracks.

I also have a rebuilt pushbutton trans for this car- these are rare transmissions too made from 62-65 only.

Also have a Racer Brown camshaft and tappets, valve springs and push rods- brand new.

Also have a "Rare Factory" dual quad intake for this engine.

Also have extra Grilles to make a Super Stock single headlight style grille.

Load the family up and go cruisin.

Asking 10K

My guess is it's a 318 poly, but we will wait for the real answer.

Bill.

"wide block" should be an RB engine
maybe a 413????

Last edited:
the 426 wedge had the dual 4 intake.

Use to hang with a guy when I was in High school that had one with 383 in it. It was fun smoking the tires and out running newer camaros (76-82) away.

Cool car that definitely worth the price.

ZCx said:
"wide block" should be an RB engine
maybe a 413????

I've got to go with Begoods response !!! The engine was known as the Wide block Poly 318 !!!!:rock: :rock: Totally different than the later model 318's !!!

yep & the 413. was it a cross ram dual quad intake????

wide blocks here were the RB's. so be interestin to see what its got then

I would say Bill is absolutely right, wide block 318. I love that body style, if it was a 2 door with a 440 I would mail him a check!!!!!!

Power seats and power windows were almost unheard of in a 1964 Plymouth...........

FATJACK said:
I would say Bill is absolutely right, wide block 318. I love that body style, if it was a 2 door with a 440 I would mail him a check!!!!!!

Power seats and power windows were almost unheard of in a 1964 Plymouth...........
It's a wide block 318. The 413's 426's and 440's are known as RAISED BLOCKS.

I too love the 2 door post bodies, yet this one was so clean it was hard to pass on, and a big block will drop in there like nobodies business. But the wide block runs like a champ.

It's a good clean car that you can throw the family in and go cruisin in classic style.:D

I do have a spare 440 engine or 5 in my shop that I was gonna convert it but again it was too clean and runs too good.;)

good deal.
a dual quad 318 would be something to see.

ZCx said:
good deal.
a dual quad 318 would be something to see.
The factory manifold I found is a rare 2 year production manifold for the wide blocks....:D

HaulinAsp said:
The factory manifold I found is a rare 2 year production manifold for the wide blocks....:D
Does it look like this?

Attachments

• CIMG1893.jpg
    CIMG1893.jpg
    477.9 KB · Views: 4,513
  • CIMG1894.jpg
    CIMG1894.jpg
    423.9 KB · Views: 1,213
That's a max wedge style manifold bro. Those are for the Raised Block Big blocks, in 62 they came on the 413's, in 63 they came on the 426's Stage 1,2 and in 64 you could get the 426 Stage 3......

The manifold I have is for a WIDE BLOCK and its a factory dual quad (inline)

If'n it was a maxie the price for the car would be far far higher-LOL.

One could make a real sweet clone, or go with the ultimate and drop a 572 crossrammed hemi in it-LOL

HaulinAsp said:
That's a max wedge style manifold bro. Those are for the Raised Block Big blocks, in 62 they came on the 413's, in 63 they came on the 426's Stage 1,2 and in 64 you could get the 426 Stage 3......

The manifold I have is for a WIDE BLOCK and its a factory dual quad (inline)

If'n it was a maxie the price for the car would be far far higher-LOL.

One could make a real sweet clone, or go with the ultimate and drop a 572 crossrammed hemi in it-LOL
Thanks mang.

JRSVIPR said:
Does it look like this?
That car needs the correct corbin style hose clamps, correct battery clamps and the negative cable was attached to the engine when it was shot with paint so the cable should have visable orange paint approx. 6" from the engine lead. Lose the headers and get the repro or if you can score them exhaust manifolds, then get the factory style exhaust with dump plates, plus the altenator needs to be corrected in appearance.....

Sweet car nonethelss:rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back