1965 Mustang Coupe FS/FT

faslane505

Full Access Member
Reaction score
http://houston.craigslist.org/cto/1782629421.html

this is my car guys. looking for $16500. $15500 for anyone here on the forum. cash or equal trade.

Thanks

Josh

p.s.

pontoon boat is also for sale. :p

josh iphone pics 144.JPG

josh iphone pics 145.JPG

josh iphone pics 146.JPG

p.p.s. for the cash price...that is delivered anywhere in the lower 48...free of charge

Last edited:
thanks..i spent ALOT of time and ALOT of money restoring this thing...

Very nice Stang, that car would sell for way more over here. Good luck on the sale. What do you have done to the motor? I got an isuzu pick up with a 302 with a few mods, mustang trans, and ford 9. Would be interested to know whats done to that one, i.e. heads, cam, bottom half, headers.

Its a 302. I have the original 289 though that will go with the sale or trade. they are unibody cars so the restoration started off as a shell. With everything stripped. Even the underbody was coated with a rhino lining type coating. Its stock suspension. But new. Back tires rub a bit if you hit a nice bump and on sharp turns the front rub a bit also. All fenders have been rolled so no tire damage. It has a new C4 tranny.

faslane505 said:
Its a 302. I have the original 289 though that will go with the sale or trade. they are unibody cars so the restoration started off as a shell. With everything stripped. Even the underbody was coated with a rhino lining type coating. Its stock suspension. But new. Back tires rub a bit if you hit a nice bump and on sharp turns the front rub a bit also. All fenders have been rolled so no tire damage. It has a new C4 tranny.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

faslane505 said:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

Good looking car......somewhat high in price for a coupe..I have seen nice fastbacks popping in that range these tough times!

Nicely done, I can tell you got some serious coin invested in it. someone going to get a great looking car.
Good luck

Probably as expensive as our trucks to repair and maintain.

Ask which engine is in it, some had V-6's some had V-8's and I think most of the engines were AMC's.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back