1973 Camaro FOR SALE

Not a split bumper. It was orginally a medium red car with a vinyl black top. Stock 350 car, it may have been a RS, but im not sure. It was built in the Norwood Ohio plant, 24,188th built that year. No rust on the car. I can tell there has been some bondo work done at some point.

Not a split bumper. It was orginally a medium red car with a vinyl black top. Stock 350 car, it may have been a RS, but im not sure. It was built in the Norwood Ohio plant, 24,188th built that year. No rust on the car. I can tell there has been some bondo work done at some point.

If it was a early Camaro it had Bondo work done at some point

Looks like you are going to have to put some more work into her if you want any takers

Anyone have a 10 with low miles for sale under 19k? I might be getting cash from the Camaro next week. Wife wants a QC so we can bring the kids...let me know what you got.

Thanks,
Dan

Sold the 73 Camaro. Real nice kid from Indiana. Meanwhile, I was looking for a srt8 challenger. Test drove 2 and I wasnt blown out of the water like I thought I would be. Dont get me wrong, I love the styling, but the power and comfort weren't as good as I thought they would be. I stumbled on a '13 Camaro 2SS 6 speed with the LS3 motor. The fit and finish on this car is AWESOME. From the hurst short throw, the leather stitched dash, and the power it was a no brainer. So I guess I offically jumped ship! I'll upload some pictures when I get a chance.

BOOOOOO!!!! Just kidding, congrats!

Sold the 73 Camaro. Real nice kid from Indiana. Meanwhile, I was looking for a srt8 challenger. Test drove 2 and I wasnt blown out of the water like I thought I would be. Dont get me wrong, I love the styling, but the power and comfort weren't as good as I thought they would be. I stumbled on a '13 Camaro 2SS 6 speed with the LS3 motor. The fit and finish on this car is AWESOME. From the hurst short throw, the leather stitched dash, and the power it was a no brainer. So I guess I offically jumped ship! I'll upload some pictures when I get a chance.

Man, you are all over the place... You went from SRT-10, to hellcat, to regular challenger, to Camaro! :D

Congrats.... I guess it will only take a year or so and you will be looking for something new. The LS3 is awesome. Can't wait to see the pics.

Man, you are all over the place... You went from SRT-10, to hellcat, to regular challenger, to Camaro! :D

Congrats.... I guess it will only take a year or so and you will be looking for something new. The LS3 is awesome. Can't wait to see the pics.

You sound like my wife! :chain:I needed something to enjoy with the kids. The chally was my #1 choice, but it just fell short for me. I'll upload pictures this afternoon

some crappy pictures off my phone

Attachments

• photo_5t443t.JPG
    photo_5t443t.JPG
    101.1 KB · Views: 40
  • photo_3rter.JPG
    photo_3rter.JPG
    81.4 KB · Views: 38
  • photo_4ttyr.JPG
    photo_4ttyr.JPG
    122.1 KB · Views: 40
  • photo_1565.JPG
    photo_1565.JPG
    102.5 KB · Views: 43
  • photo_2rt54.JPG
    photo_2rt54.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 29
Interesting that you preferred the Camaro to the Chally. What didn't you like about the Chally that you do like about the Camaro?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back