1989 Honda 250R ATV

linemup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thinking about selling my other baby! It's an 89 model in showroom condition, but way faster! Has about 8 tanks of fuel run through it since rebuild. I just don't have time to ride it, or a place to ride a bike like this as often as I would like! I'll post up all the info and pics when I can get my computer to work right. I'm asking $4500 obo.

:burnout: Heres some pics!

Attachments

• iphone house II 026.jpg
    iphone house II 026.jpg
    691.8 KB · Views: 221
  • iphone house II 029.jpg
    iphone house II 029.jpg
    655.2 KB · Views: 1,597
  • iphone house II 042.jpg
    iphone house II 042.jpg
    747.3 KB · Views: 799
  • iphone house II 050.jpg
    iphone house II 050.jpg
    673.7 KB · Views: 319
  • iphone house II 071.jpg
    iphone house II 071.jpg
    295.1 KB · Views: 237
  • iphone house II 077.jpg
    iphone house II 077.jpg
    348 KB · Views: 1,198
Heres a few of the things done to it.

86 bottom end with 88 cyl head
86 had a longer stroke 88 had a larger bore = 310cc after it was bored.
hinson clutch basket
barnett clutch kit
all bearings bushings gaskets and seals replaced throughout bike
titax brake rotors
new pads
ss braided brake lines
holeshot tires
douglas wheels
renthal 14 tooth front 38 tooth rear sprocket and 520 chain
alot of billit covers, anodized red

Theres a lot more. I have receipts for everything. The guy that built it took about 3 years to get it all together and needed money before he was finished assembling. a good friend of mine got it and over 2 years he started it once a week, and burned about 6-7 tanks of fuel riding around his yard. And since ive had it I have burned a half tank of fuel through it.

Also burablue axle
prolikn swing arm
38 mm carb I think that's what it is. I'll have to find the receipt for it, I can't think of the name brand.

Also open to trades for???

Stinker said:
how much is shipping:D

I bid $40:p

LOLOL dam nice ride bud:rock:

Thanks buddy! If ya got your ears on I'll give ya a call in a little bit!

linemup said:
Thinking about selling my other baby! It's an 89 model in showroom condition, but way faster! Has about 8 tanks of fuel run through it since rebuild. I just don't have time to ride it, or a place to ride a bike like this as often as I would like! I'll post up all the info and pics when I can get my computer to work right. I'm asking $4500 obo.
Bad ass ride right there, I was # 10 in line when they first came out in 1986. :rock:

These 250R Quads were the last of the 2 stroke quads made and they are still raced in competition today even though production ended on them almost 20 years ago. To me, I would buy a slightly used Honda 450 quad if I were going to race but these 250 2 strokes bring big money to this day. My uncle has one that is showroom stock and like new. These were bad ass quads and people pay big bucks for them still. I wouldn't but people do.

Mid summer bump. Price dropped to 4000obo. I don't have time to ride, and I'd like to get something the wife could ride on the farm. Open to offers and trades.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back