1991 Pontiac Trans Am GTA Vortec Supercharged

DIABLO_X22

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This Car Is Mint Under 15,000 Original Miles It Really Is Like New! TONS AND TONS OF Stuff On it. No T-tops And its Auto. Dark Green And Camel Leather. Pics Available. Professionally Built Up Near Chicago. ITS SICK! It Was My fathers & He Passed Away. LAST Appraisal Was In Between 35 to 40k, Asking Way Less! Let Me Know if Anyone Interested, Can Get Pics & More Info. It Has Been Garaged Kept, I Dont Have One, So I Want It To Go To Someone Who Is Looking For Something like This. It Even LOOKS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!!! VERY VERY VERY CLEAN!! Let Me Know!!!!!

DIABLO_X22 said:
This Car Is Mint Under 15,000 Original Miles It Really Is Like New! TONS AND TONS OF Stuff On it. No T-tops And its Auto. Dark Green And Camel Leather. Pics Available. Professionally Built Up Near Chicago. ITS SICK! It Was My fathers & He Passed Away. LAST Appraisal Was In Between 35 to 40k, Asking Way Less! Let Me Know if Anyone Interested, Can Get Pics & More Info. It Has Been Garaged Kept, I Dont Have One, So I Want It To Go To Someone Who Is Looking For Something like This. It Even LOOKS TO GOOD TO BE TRUE!!!!! VERY VERY VERY CLEAN!! Let Me Know!!!!!
First of all, I can not believe you did not post pics. And second, I can not believe you did not post pics.

An asking price would be nice as well. Also, you should have a dyno sheet if it has a built engine.

DIABLO_X22 said:

I personally own a 91 and an 89 GTA and love them and would be interested if the price is right. Gotta show some pix and a price though as everyone has said already!:dontknow:

I had a 1989 GTA T top man trans car and it was awesome. I just didn't like the heavy doors!!!!

Here's a couple pix of mine. The red one is the 91' TPI 350 and the White one is the 89' TPI 350 Paxton S/C with a 200 shot! I loved the 91-92 nose piece so much I put it on my 89'. The 89' I also added t-tops since they don't come on a 350 GTA due to the torque.( LOL that's what they claimed anyways)
DSCN1687.jpg

DSCN1695.jpg

mygarage1.jpg

gta1-1.jpg

gta11.jpg

gta17.jpg

gta40.jpg

gta43.jpg

Last edited:
No pics, I am ashamed, so ashamed...Drive your but up to the car and get us some pics ASAP. ALSO a couple of boobie shots would be nice(not u silly)!!

Pictures of 91 GTA

Here Are Pics, Sorry It Has 15,600 Miles!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: I Would Like To Get Anything Around $18K.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    155.4 KB · Views: 318
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    157.8 KB · Views: 257
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    185.4 KB · Views: 1,650
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 3,296
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    213.7 KB · Views: 358
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    165.6 KB · Views: 307
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    156.8 KB · Views: 489
  • 8.jpg
    8.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 8,881
  • 9.jpg
    9.jpg
    163.9 KB · Views: 673
  • 10.jpg
    10.jpg
    193.2 KB · Views: 10,929
  • 11.jpg
    11.jpg
    147.7 KB · Views: 258
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    130.3 KB · Views: 243
Last edited:
PICS ADDED!!!!!

DIABLO_X22 said:

SCROLL DOWN IN MY REPLY FOR PICS!!!!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back