1FAST400 an update please

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last I had was he was thinking of putting the truck back to stock....having lots of troubles...:(

Man that sucks. i hope he comes over here cuz Im doin the same heads,cam package as him. I think he was gonna use the Roe/whipple setup too.

I spoke with him last night. Roe is trying to get it worked out this week. He's giving them some space...

I sent him this link...

womsterr said:
I spoke with him last night. Roe is trying to get it worked out this week. He's giving them some space...

I sent him this link...

good looking out wom

Hey man.....welcome....good to have you here.....

The truck will work itself out....keep your eye on your biz....

plus this QC crown is starting to feel comfy on my head....:D

Hello 1Fast400. Good to see you here.:cool:

Sorry things are not going better for you in regard to the truck. Lot's of folks here are rooting for you. Keep us advised and good luck. I'm sure it's just a matter of time until they figure it out.

Hey 1Fast...hope your rolling in the DOUGH....after you sale one of your companies...:)

hey 1Fast,
Dont sweat it my brotha, they will get it worked out. im gonna go thru the same thing cuz my Strykers were supposed to be here 2 weeks ago. how long AFTER the quoted delivery date did yours show up?? just tryin to get a feel for how much longer i got. So, if i remember correctly you are about 150 hp short in NA mode right?? Are they still gonna put the whipple on it? Im hoping that after the stroker kit,heads,paxton@8lbs etc.... I will at least be at 800RWHP. I honestly am shooting for 1000rwhp but Im prepping myself for reality. Good luck man, were thinkin about ya.
b

Welcome to the Forum.

These things are tough to do. Mine has been a 20 month roller coaster ride so far. If I had a bigger budget it would be easier but still not easy.

That is why I am taking time out and doing the Chevelle.
I need to feel like I can still build a Hot Rod.

Good luck and don't be discouraged it will work out.

Jack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back