1st kill

HISS

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So I am pulling the 10 out of the garage, fixing to go to work, and who do I see drive by. My neighbor in his 331 efi 95 Stang GTS. Well, I knew what was coming, so I backed out and turned the bottle on. Caught him on the hiway about 60....and I'll just say.....He was impressed. I sucked His headlights out from 60-135 it was a margin of about two bus lengths. Then I felt like being a nice guy, shut the bottle off to make it fair, and got beat by a car length lol.

I don't condone street racing, its illegal, dangerous, and so much fun!

I agree, depending on what he has, although didn't they come with a 308 not a 331??

The 331 is a stroker motor as far as I'm to understand...

A forged one is good for about 425 at the flywheel.

I don't know how accurate that is but if so, great kill!!

Stock for stock with these specs, the mustang has about 8.1 lbs/horsepower and the truck has around 10.2 lbs/horsepower.

Last edited:
4to10cyl said:
The 331 is a stroker motor as far as I'm to understand...

A forged one is good for about 425 at the flywheel.

I don't know how accurate that is but if so, great kill!!

Stock for stock with these specs, the mustang has about 8.1 lbs/horsepower and the truck has around 10.2 lbs/horsepower.

331 forged stroker bottom end,from Fordstrokers.com. Ported and polished big valve GT40p iron heads. Custom ground hyd. roller cam, headers, 3.55 gears, exhaust, ported upper and lower proffesional products intake, larger throttle body, roller rockers etc... Ya its a quick car.

HISS said:
331 forged stroker bottom end,from Fordstrokers.com. Ported and polished big valve GT40p iron heads. Custom ground hyd. roller cam, headers, 3.55 gears, exhaust, ported upper and lower proffesional products intake, larger throttle body, roller rockers etc... Ya its a quick car.

Based on those mods you did well...:congrats:

Stock 95 has a 302. the 331 is a stroker motor. they work wonders in a Fox body...say a 90 LX...only weighs 2500#s

(Rolling tape: segue to pre-recorded message)

"Street racing is illegal and extremely dangerous both for you and those around you."

D

Django said:
(Rolling tape: segue to pre-recorded message)

"Street racing is illegal and extremely dangerous both for you and those around you."

D

thanks dad...:congrats:

I'm sure he's into the high 11's now, maybe even mids. But one thing I know about the trucks, their killer from a roll, even more so with N20. So I'm sure that from a 60 roll with no traction issues, the thing rips. That's exactly why I want to put a 150 shot on mine, but only use if for roll racing, and not tell anyone about it. Just tell them that I want to go from a roll race at 40-60 and then go kick their asses. I think someone would have to have a pretty amazing car to beat one of these trucks from 40-100 with a 150 shot on it. Something more than a mustang anyways!! :)

4to10cyl said:
I'm sure he's into the high 11's now, maybe even mids. But one thing I know about the trucks, their killer from a roll, even more so with N20. So I'm sure that from a 60 roll with no traction issues, the thing rips. That's exactly why I want to put a 150 shot on mine, but only use if for roll racing, and not tell anyone about it. Just tell them that I want to go from a roll race at 40-60 and then go kick their asses. I think someone would have to have a pretty amazing car to beat one of these trucks from 40-100 with a 150 shot on it. Something more than a mustang anyways!! :)

Let me know when you are ready for the Nitrous, I can get you a killer deal.

SANCHOBA said:
way to go marty!....did you install the cold fusion kit yourself?

Nope, I do not have the time to do anything more than simple mods....being newly wed and all;) . I could install it fairly easily, but working at the dealer, its just to easy to pay someone 50.00 bucks and be done with it. Plus the tech that did it, made me a nice little plate for the solenoids to sit on.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back