1st Place

NVR2OLD

VTCoA Senior Member
Reaction score
Entered my 10 in one of the largest shows this last weekend. The Cruiser Car Show & Street Fair and won 1st place in Trucks 1960-Present. Never thought I would win, but had lots of people say I had a really nice truck. A win for us!:rock:

Entered my 10 in one of the largest shows this last weekend. The Cruiser Car Show & Street Fair and won 1st place in Trucks 1960-Present. Never thought I would win, but had lots of people say I had a really nice truck. A win for us!:rock:

Congrats Bud! That's huge!

Congratulations! That is awesome and well deserved!

Congrats!!! Last time i entered a car show i didnt win anything. There was a "best chrysler" class and there were only 2. Me and a gtx drag car all beat up and no shine fenders falling off, while mine was spit shiny and guess who one? Yea not me. Oooh i was pissed. Told the guy in charge of the awards wats up and he never replied.... thats the last time i went to any of his car shows.

Thiers been a few car shows I went to and lots of people said I had the best truck and didn't win, but I know I had the best truck. It's the people telling me I have a really nice truck that makes it all worth going.

Thiers been a few car shows I went to and lots of people said I had the best truck and didn't win, but I know I had the best truck. It's the people telling me I have a really nice truck that makes it all worth going.

Your totally right. Love it when i hear people say "oh shit, it has a Viper motor!"

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back