1st post

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrBigInch

Reaction score
Ive been a member here since June but have'nt posted yet. So heres my first post. I would like to introduce myself my name is Marcus,I'm from northern California and I have Silver 05 QC with a DC stage II, Magnaflow cat back, and CAI. I also have a 71 Roadrunner clone thats prostreeted with a 500 inch wedge motor that is soon to be a blown 500 inch wedge.:rock:

Welcome man ! Good to see another gearhead in the house !

What up Marcus.

My name is Mike and this is my 2,061 post!:D

Welcome!:)

WAZZSUP...............need pic's of either or both if available. Please don't use an avatar that is associated to your screen name.....unless it's reflective of mickey or stinker.

Welcome good to hear from you. Your SRT-10 motor is still bigger than the RR engine. I have a 69 Superbee and a 68 Coronet R/T.

Welcome to the family......

Well, lemme see here...Mr Big Inch...do that mean it's real big around and an inch long? :confused: :dontknow: I went and asked the Spousal Unit's input on this (since I figure she's got to be more of an expert than I am on such matters) and she said it wouldn't matter how big the inch was, it was still too damn short...LOL!!!

I'm just funnin ya, welcome to the madness, good to have you here completely (posts and all). How'd you stay out of the arguments (er I mean discussions) for so long?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back