1st SRT-10 off the assembly line

9 seconds

Reaction score
Sanchoba,
I got your PM. This is what you are looking for. It's not mine. I have #13. Still.

Steve

Attachments

• SRT Plant Pic.jpg
    SRT Plant Pic.jpg
    719.1 KB · Views: 223
Last edited:
For those of you who don't know 9 seconds, he's one of thee first members of our family and has been a great resource for so many of us since day one....

Thanks for dropping in to (once again) help us out, Steve....

Tim

9 seconds said:
Sanchoba,
I got your PM. This is what you are looking for. It's not mine. I have #13. Still.

Steve
I thought the VCA were the first one's built? I know they built two that were auto's for the pace truck, is that one of em?

I don't know if trucks built for Dodge like test mules and pace trucks are counted. VCA trucks were build numbers 138, 139, 142, 143, 145-189, and 199. I have this tiny picture that shows the blue trucks in Mexico. The stripes were added in Michigan.

Steve

Attachments

• Mexico VCA.jpg
    Mexico VCA.jpg
    7.3 KB · Views: 234
9 seconds said:
I don't know if trucks built for Dodge like test mules and pace trucks are counted. VCA trucks were build numbers 138, 139, 142, 143, 145-189, and 199. I have this tiny picture that shows the blue trucks in Mexico. The stripes were added in Michigan.

Steve
Hmmm thats interesting, i was thinking that the blue vca's were the first produced. So what color is your truck?

9 seconds said:
The only color you should have if you only have one of these trucks.

RED

:congrats:

Hey boss do you have any more pics of the factory or when you went to pick it up?

9 seconds said:

Steve
226327.jpg

Quick

a couple more...........

Attachments

• pacetruck01ci0.jpg
    pacetruck01ci0.jpg
    272.5 KB · Views: 32
  • pacetruck04cg8.jpg
    pacetruck04cg8.jpg
    275.6 KB · Views: 32

Latest posts