1st time out - SpeedWorld Motorplex (AZ)

azpyroguy said:
You really think that would do it.... I did not think that 1240 feet was too bad... go visit the San Francisco peaks on Flag sometime.. they are 12,633 feet!! :) (which BTW is the highest point in AZ) but no dragstrips around that area that I know of....probably a good reason for not having them!!

Ask Supertank, his local track is at elevation too. The air is definatly thinner, and couple that with the tow/haul switch, trying not to spill your beer etc... and it all costs you some time!!:hmmmm2: :tomato:

patrick

mauiSRT/10 said:
Ask Supertank, his local track is at elevation too. The air is definatly thinner, and couple that with the tow/haul switch, trying not to spill your beer etc... and it all costs you some time!!:hmmmm2: :tomato:

patrick

Bah - SuperTank's got it E-Z!! ;)

Us RC guys have to shift AND somehow manage not to spill our beer!:p

azpyroguy said:
You really think that would do it.... I did not think that 1240 feet was too bad... go visit the San Francisco peaks on Flag sometime.. they are 12,633 feet!! :) (which BTW is the highest point in AZ) but no dragstrips around that area that I know of....probably a good reason for not having them!!

Well you probably had bad air....85 degrees at 1240' with a average pressure of 30.00 inches gets you a 3200' D/A which is pretty crappy...figure it cost you .5 sec but you are still trapping a bit slow...flash and tow haul....don't preload the rpms past 800 or so just take up the slack a bit then floor the big biatch....bad air and all you should be running high 13's at 100-102 mph...get back out there....:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back