2 10" Kickers in box w/amp for QC

labontecsi

Supporting Member
Reaction score
2 10" Kicler CVR's in a box that fits under the rear seats. Amp is a Kicker ZX750.1, I mounted it under the passenger seat. amp has line level in and can be wired off the stock sub amp's harness. Amp has a remote mount bass control, I mounted it in the ashtray. Sounds good with the factory system, that extra kick the stock sub lacks.

$250 plus shipping, or pick it up if you're in the greater Charlotte area. Shipping will probably be $40-60 otherwise. I'm back on the road so pay 1/2 now, balance+shipping when it ships next time I'm home.

srt10036.jpg
[/IMG]
srt10034.jpg
[/IMG]

it will fit any 02-09 dodge quad cab, (new body style) its a steal at that price, wish i had the money

labontecsi said:
$250 plus shipping, or pick it up if you're in the greater Charlotte area. Shipping will probably be $40-60 otherwise. I'm back on the road so pay 1/2 now, balance+shipping when it ships next time I'm home.

Are you going to be at Tony's GTG this Saturday in Gastonia? I would like to take a look at them.

Da1Chief said:
Are you going to be at Tony's GTG this Saturday in Gastonia? I would like to take a look at them.
No, back on the road. Tony is very familiar with my truck though.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back