#2 2008 Challenger

Could it be Chrysler and has never placed a vehicle on ebay:dontknow:

I had heard Challenger #1 will be auctioned off at Barret Jackson's and #2 was going on ebay and can't remember where #3 was going. I think that one was going to auction somewhere too.

mauiSRT/10 said:
I noticed it said an automatic "autostick" tranny...............I thought they were going with a six shooter manual?

patrick
Maybe they didn't want too mess up again and put a hurst shifter in it:dontknow: :D

Proceeds from the sale go to the United Way of Southeast Michigan. I would presume that one of the DC executives is on the United Way Board of Directors and has arranged for DC to donate the vehicle to raise funds for the United Way. This is a frequent route for initial production line vehicles...you will probably also find if you look closely enough that the winning bid will also be tax deductible as a contribution to a non-profit 501 (c) (3) corporation.

Seems like a crock to me. I would think if it were real they would at least have real pictures of the car? I dunno. I would like to believe it's real but it just doesn't seem legit.

Bad Business:
Ebay does NOT offer 'no fee' accounts to 501(c)(3) charity organizations.

If they were smart, they would offer those types of accounts....and write off MILLIONS each year.
Instead, they make a few hundred thousand on fees, and get to pay taxes on that.

I agree with OsirruZ: SHOW ME THE *REAL* CAR!

this is the one, ok maybe number two. this is the real thing. chrysler is only letting dodge dealers bid on this. the owner of the dealer i work at is tring to get set up to do some bidding on it.

What is the price on these vehicles for the average joe?

And all went to United Way... Good deal for everyone!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back