$2 bills

Venom Power said:
I still have a rotary phone with the extra long curly cord.. How's that for lame?

I didn't know they would still work.I have a few put away somewhere.

At one time I was very poor ,so I learned to appreciate the value of things and to be frugal with what money I had.I was expected to die several years ago and then decided to "live it up" with the money I had saved up til my time was up.Well,seems they were wrong and now I have to save and use a lot of discretion with my limited (compared to most members here) income.

I guess it is better to be one of the "working poor" rather than dead,though.:D

i am a coin collector too looking for good grade bufflo nichels right now ,,
and any liberty coins with clear writing on them

HOT RAM said:
I didn't know they would still work.I have a few put away somewhere.

At one time I was very poor ,so I learned to appreciate the value of things and to be frugal with what money I had.I was expected to die several years ago and then decided to "live it up" with the money I had saved up til my time was up.Well,seems they were wrong and now I have to save and use a lot of discretion with my limited (compared to most members here) income.

I guess it is better to be one of the "working poor" rather than dead,though.:D

Same here. Glad your still hanging in.

supercar1of1 said:

Same here. Glad your still hanging in.

been there done that i was told once 5 years ago after i got hep a in a chinese eatery buffa that it damaged my liver and kidneys to stage 3 damage and i would be looking at a transplant in 2 years ,,,well i went on a hard core diet of no beer and all fruit and veggys and cleared it on my own ,,,still got a weak liver but kidneys sprung back as long as i am careful ,and take care of myself ,,it was a hard pill to swallow that i was not ten feet tall and bullet proof any more ,,but last physical all things came back as normal levels ,,,doctors dont know it all ,,,hit the gym and eat right you will be surprised what can be done with gods will and your strength to hang in there
:eek:

HOT RAM said:
I have a wrapper of near perfect/probably UNC $2 bills ,consecutively serial numbered (F 95903701 A through 95903800 ) series 1995.

36th edition of the Blackbook Price Guide to U.S. Paper Money lists average buying price as $2.15 with UNCs going for $4.00 ea.

Anyone interested ? Open to offers (of $250 and higher :) )

Now maybe I could trade you something I have for sale for your $2.00 bills??? :dontknow: How many are in a wrapper???

Wifey said:
Now maybe I could trade you something I have for sale for your $2.00 bills??? :dontknow: How many are in a wrapper???

All were in bank wrapper,but they are gone now .See post #15.

Thanks for the offer,though.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back