2 Full 20" Spares for sale

lthlvnm04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Tires look like they've never been ridin' on. Great shape with the black steel 20's. Tires are Courser. Looking for $120 for both plus shipping or can be delivered at the P.C. get together.

14a4ff3d.jpg

0b4fced5.jpg

7f4aa72e.jpg

2cba6c32.jpg

lthlvnm04 said:
Tires look like they've never been ridin' on. Great shape with the black steel 20's. Tires are Courser. Looking for $120 for both plus shipping or can be delivered at the P.C. get together.

14a4ff3d.jpg

0b4fced5.jpg

7f4aa72e.jpg

2cba6c32.jpg
to bad i am broke, one more and i can drive my garage queen off these dirt roads without tearing up the perelli's;)

if Brad is driving back, Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, or anyone else, might have to cash in the coke can stash

Last edited:
Haha, could make some good track tires for someone, or one killer burnout video

lthlvnm04 said:
Haha, could make some good track tires for someone, or one killer burnout video
i could still use the rims, can get tires at wholesale:rock: :rock: :D

FATJACK said:
Dammit Denise these are WHEELS not RIMS. Rims is for 18yr old black kids!!!:D :D
Well I live with a Yetty named Rochester:p :p :D :itsme: :elefant: ( corrected your post LOL)

Last edited:
Wifey said:
Well I live with a Yetty named Rochester:p :p :D :itsme: :elefant: ( corrected your post LOL)
Sure would like to meet you and Rochester, how are the east coast members ever gonna get to meet you west coasters.:dontknow: :dontknow:

FATJACK said:
Sure would like to meet you and Rochester, how are the east coast members ever gonna get to meet you west coasters.:dontknow: :dontknow:
Come West young man, come West :rock: :D :D :)

lthlvnm04 said:
TTT...need these gone, have no use for them
Wished you were on the right (west)coast:(

will you separate? :dontknow:

I only need one.

My truck came without a spare. :(

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back