2 Kills on the drive home. 2nd L kill for the books

LitemUp

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I was driving home last night from Best Buy after buying my dad's Father's Day present. When pulled up behind a Mercedes AMG C55 on the on ramp to 1-75 (expressway). I was on his rear bumper; so close that you couldn't walk in between the two vehicles. I guess he thought I was driving a Hemi (haha!). When we got on the highway he nailed it as did I much to his surprise I pulled out from behind, then next to him and just walked his ass to about a buck 10. He let off conceeding the defeat.

As I slowed down to about 80 mph out from nowhere came a Lightning doing a fly by probably going about 100 mph. Of course I couldn't let this go unchallenged so I down shifted into 3rd and let my baby roar. There was a bit of traffic so it took me a little bit before I pulled up beside him. Once I pulled beside him I looked over and he looked over, I give the head nod and he gave the hand signal and we were off. From 80 mph to 120 mph I walked by him as if he we standing still. So I slow down let him pull back beside me for Round 2. Same thing this time only from a 70 mph roll. It had rained a bit on this section of the higway I few minutes earlier because the road was still wet. When I down shifted into 3rd and drop the hammer for the start of the 2nd race my rear wheels started :burnout: and rear end got really loose:eek:, but I still pulled 2 cars on him. I then slowed down again and let him pull up beside me and I reved her up again to see if he wanted his ass handed to him again. He pulled down his window and said that he liked my truck (he just didn't want get taken behind the shed and get beat like a red headed step child anymore). Thats my Father's Day present to myself.:D :D

LOL i love it good kills bro.. puttin high end sports cars in there place and the L also, although the outcome of the L was pretty much a given :)

Nice kill but not to smart racing someone at those speeds on wet pavement. I would hate to see you or the other guy on the news.

Great kills but I wouldn't of tried anything if the road was wet could get very dangerous. IMO:) :)

Stomping on it on wet pavement can be very dangerous...ask BigBlackQC!

No shit!!! Good kills! You were coming from the Best Buy on pines blvd. right?
You meeting up on Wed.?

QueLocura said:
No shit!!! Good kills! You were coming from the Best Buy on pines blvd. right?
You meeting up on Wed.?

Yeah I was coming off pines. I'm on going on Weds. hopefully the weather holds up.

DAM, nice kill. Where the hell have ya been litemup? Yeah hopefully this weather will chill out for weds. night. Hope to see ya there.

2ndchance said:
DAM, nice kill. Where the hell have ya been litemup? Yeah hopefully this weather will chill out for weds. night. Hope to see ya there.

I have been pretty quite the last couple of weeks because of the Miami Heat. I have season tickets and have been going to all of the Heat home games. Including tonights game:D :D :D . Go Heat!!!!!!

LitemUp said:
I have been pretty quite the last couple of weeks because of the Miami Heat. I have season tickets and have been going to all of the Heat home games. Including tonights game:D :D :D . Go Heat!!!!!!

Must be nice!!! :rock: I have season tickets too and they are the best seat in the house....................my living room couch:rock:

Have fun tonight. GO HEAT!!!!

2ndchance said:
Must be nice!!! :rock: I have season tickets too and they are the best seat in the house....................my living room couch:rock:

Have fun tonight. GO HEAT!!!!

You must've taken my tickets man?? WTF! :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back