2 OEM Wheels

JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
I have good moments every now and then:p

pooky bear:D
Listen, if you come to NY, you can help me install my oil lines, Treker is as useful as you know what on a bull!:p :p

ccfeyh said:
Yopu know, you're right, they are used, just like your 10, so I'll make an
offer of 151 for you entire truck, after all it's not gold and used.
Its not for sale @ss hole. If it was. I'd ask 52k for it. You know, it's rare and all. What a moron.

Jesus H. Christ, Chill out guys, somebody can ask or sell anything they want for whatever price somebody willing to do at any given moment. We all want to get the most we can or pay the least possible for whatever we trying to get.Just cuz you dont like price, no need to rake the guy over the coals! I myself have OEM wheels off my 10 sitting in garage cuz I have put chrome replicas on, & appaerently they just getting more valuable by the minute! C'mon guys, chill!

rlgallert said:
Jesus H. Christ, Chill out guys, somebody can ask or sell anything they want for whatever price somebody willing to do at any given moment. We all want to get the most we can or pay the least possible for whatever we trying to get.Just cuz you dont like price, no need to rake the guy over the coals! I myself have OEM wheels off my 10 sitting in garage cuz I have put chrome replicas on, & appaerently they just getting more valuable by the minute! C'mon guys, chill!
says the man from colorado!:D :rock: :itsme:

I'm chilled. He just said MAKE AN OFFER. And when he got a offer he started the B/S.
Thread needs to be closed since they are sold.

500snakz said:
I'm chilled. He just said MAKE AN OFFER. And when he got a offer he started the B/S.
Thread needs to be closed since they are sold.
:dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito: :dito:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back