2 personal bests

Different views of their two fastest runs.
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NTQn_NkclI0&feature=plcp]ARRESTmeRed04 11.89 - YouTube[/ame]
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXjFbZUPM4U&feature=plcp]Venomous1 12.49 - YouTube[/ame]

Good stuff! I wanna play... I'd probably lose but still wanna play lol

Wish you guys could make up here this Sunday morning for our TMCCC race at Redline, we don't many 10's running up this way

Thanks man, next time yall come to little river hit me up ill come and play, good races are always more fun.

Jeez, I take a couple days off and ya'll go and run some huge numbers! Congrats guys!

Nah he didn't I'm sure as it was raining here :(
We are getting ready to go rep in Oct at the next Lightning GTG at Royal Purple Raceway in Houston. We hope to embarrass some L's ;)

Nah he didn't I'm sure as it was raining here :(
We are getting ready to go rep in Oct at the next Lightning GTG at Royal Purple Raceway in Houston. We hope to embarrass some L's ;)

When he said the 27th, I didn't realize he meant October. What are you going to do for your next mod?

Nice videos!!! Great runs...all the 10s looked good.. !!!:D even tho it wasn't a 10 the 300 was nice!!!!!!!

Nice videos!!! Great runs...all the 10s looked good.. !!!:D even tho it wasn't a 10 the 300 was nice!!!!!!!

Thanks man, eventually the 300 is going to get some upgrades but for now she is just learning how to race

Looked pretty awesome seeing it beat a. Camero... lol by distance too wasn't even close...

What I want to know is why didn't i get a phone call.... i know i don't have the SRt any more... but i still like to have fun to..:(.......:chain: Ass holes! good runs fellas! i'm proud of both of you glad scotts truck has got a few parts off my old truck on it hahah

What I want to know is why didn't i get a phone call.... i know i don't have the SRt any more... but i still like to have fun to..:(.......:chain: Ass holes! good runs fellas! i'm proud of both of you glad scotts truck has got a few parts off my old truck on it hahah

You got a text with the video that night? Or atleast I sent one

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back