2 RBQ's for sale

MWM

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm starting to get quite the collection in the closet and I want to clean some stuff out. I have a couple of RBQ's I've pulled from my previous 05 QC's when I installed the RB1's. Both worked perfectly, ran the 6 discs, read the Sirius, etc, just weren't as cool as the NAV.

Asking just half a tank of gas at $80 bucks a piece (man that's sad that half a tank of gas is that expensive) plus shipping which is probably another $20.

Attachments

• srt 005.jpg
    srt 005.jpg
    807.3 KB · Views: 85
any factory main amps stashed in thar?????

No amps unfortunately. My last one was stolen, but they left everything else. How weird was that?

But it was a good excuse to redo everything. Got a probox with two tens and a new amp, highly recommend the probox, and the RB1 with a splitter from Patrick to play Sirius and still have a separate 6 disc changer.

I thought about the ipod adapter but now I'm getting greedy. I'm lucky this setup works.

Whoa.. A half tank PLUS an 8th of a tank for shipping.. It's a same that a tank of gas can be used as a currency unit these days..

Last edited:
I have the Nav Radio, but can't hard wire the iPod to it. Are these radios able to work with the iPod through an adapter?

MWM said:
Hey guys,

I'm starting to get quite the collection in the closet and I want to clean some stuff out. I have a couple of RBQ's I've pulled from my previous 05 QC's when I installed the RB1's. Both worked perfectly, ran the 6 discs, read the Sirius, etc, just weren't as cool as the NAV.

Asking just half a tank of gas at $80 bucks a piece (man that's sad that half a tank of gas is that expensive) plus shipping which is probably another $20.
i think you'd get more than that on ebay, if no one jumps on it here........ :)

Probably, but since I have at least half the garage full of other parts I've gotten such a sweet deal on from members here, I thought I would throw these up to see if anyone needs to jazz up their Dodge minivan. :D

MWM said:
Probably, but since I have at least half the garage full of other parts I've gotten such a sweet deal on from members here, I thought I would throw these up to see if anyone needs to jazz up their Dodge minivan. :D
QC guys ??? :D

just kiddin'........ :)

Oh, you went there. Can't we all just get along :fight:

I guess now that 505's is up and running at 1200hp, the fastest SRT10 is finally an RC :D

I just got the extra two doors for picking up multiple hot girls. Great strategy but I guess I'm lacking in execution ability because it hasn't happened yet.

I'm prepared like a boyscout though. :rock:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back