2 srt-10's for sale

fast fred

Supporting Member
Reaction score
i was over at antioch dodge this am and they now have a 2006 silver srt-10 QC with lowering kit on it for sale w/like 12,xxx miles on it...they are asking 37k for it and 35k for my old 2005 QC ...they said they are having a hard time selling them....is the silver one some one from here?:dontknow:

Angelo Had a Silver 06 qc with about 12k miles on it. I dont know fred he hasn't been on here for about 3 or 4 months:dontknow: oh Btw see you on Sunday at the srtconnection

Annu Kumar said:
Angelo Had a Silver 06 qc with about 12k miles on it. I dont know fred he hasn't been on here for about 3 or 4 months:dontknow: oh Btw see you on Sunday at the srtconnection
did he have a lowering kit on it?

fast fred said:
did he have a lowering kit on it?

I believe so because when i had coffee with him he was mentioning that he was getting a lowering kit. He also deleted his cats. Have them start up the motor next time your there

Annu Kumar said:
I believe so because when i had coffee with him he was mentioning that he was getting a lowering kit. He also deleted his cats. Have them start up the motor next time your there

I don't think they can sell it if the cats are missing.

fast fred said:
i was over at antioch dodge this am and they now have a 2006 silver srt-10 QC with lowering kit on it for sale w/like 12,xxx miles on it...they are asking 37k for it and 35k for my old 2005 QC ...they said they are having a hard time selling them....is the silver one some one from here?:dontknow:
I hate to say this, but they are having a hard time selling them because they are over priced for this market.

sleeper said:
I hate to say this, but they are having a hard time selling them because they are over priced for this market.

No Honestly what do you think these trucks will be worth 20 years from now??

sleeper said:

I said it a buncha times and I'll keep sayin it... wtf else r u gonna buy for 35K that's this much fun??? a mustang??? let's be realistic... the numbers have artificially been deflated due to constant whining about fuel prices and the fact that woodhouse gave these trucks away a few years back...

look 12,000 miles a year @ 10 MPG is 1200 gallons...
let's assume gas was 3 bucks... that's 3600? right?
now let's assume gas is 4 bucks... that's 4800 right?
difference is 1200 bucks or 100 bucks a month or 3 bucks a day... big woop a nice dinner is 100 bucks :p

the market is what it is... shrug I can't control the market... but in this case I honestly believe that too many people have jumped on the ... these trucks aren't worth 2 cents bandwagon....

If I had the $$ and my wife would let me... I'd own an RC to go with my 2 QC's

tidnab said:
I said it a buncha times and I'll keep sayin it... wtf else r u gonna buy for 35K that's this much fun??? a mustang??? let's be realistic... the numbers have artificially been deflated due to constant whining about fuel prices and the fact that woodhouse gave these trucks away a few years back...

look 12,000 miles a year @ 10 MPG is 1200 gallons...
let's assume gas was 3 bucks... that's 3600? right?
now let's assume gas is 4 bucks... that's 4800 right?
difference is 1200 bucks or 100 bucks a month or 3 bucks a day... big woop a nice dinner is 100 bucks :p

the market is what it is... shrug I can't control the market... but in this case I honestly believe that too many people have jumped on the ... these trucks aren't worth 2 cents bandwagon....

If I had the $$ and my wife would let me... I'd own an RC to go with my 2 QC's
I agree with you 100%:rock: . Fred said that the dealership is having a hard time selling them. I looked at Freds truck two times and the dealer told me they wanted $43995 the first time and $37000 the 2nd time I went there.:dontknow: So that might be some of the problem, but the market is low on alot of cool cars right now.

the day will come when a person or car guru that everyone in the automobile world listens to wether a vehicle will be worth saving or let it fade from the market without notation, the right person will notice that the Ram SRT10 is a unique vehicle in limited numbers and will say the ''word'' then everyone will scramble to own one,no matter what price,being realistic. mark thy words your truck will be on Barrett-Jackson with a record sale, the one you decided to sell because whatever reason bestow upon you. don't feel bad that the market isn't there for us, i believe it's called ecomonics 101;supply and demand. with limited supplied there's not much demand. i will probably never sale my truck 'cause i know it's a diamond in the rough and only time will let it shine. KEEP ON TRUCKIN' BROTHERS AND SISTERS:burnout:

ndn01 said:
the day will come when a person or car guru that everyone in the automobile world listens to wether a vehicle will be worth saving or let it fade from the market without notation, the right person will notice that the Ram SRT10 is a unique vehicle in limited numbers and will say the ''word'' then everyone will scramble to own one,no matter what price,being realistic. mark thy words your truck will be on Barrett-Jackson with a record sale, the one you decided to sell because whatever reason bestow upon you. don't feel bad that the market isn't there for us, i believe it's called ecomonics 101;supply and demand. with limited supplied there's not much demand. i will probably never sale my truck 'cause i know it's a diamond in the rough and only time will let it shine. KEEP ON TRUCKIN' BROTHERS AND SISTERS:burnout:
You got it brother :rock:

Craig said:
No such thing as a silver 06' Fred.... :dontknow:
it sure looks silver to me...maybe its light greay.....it is a 06...i was there this am to pickup my new plum crazy charger (gettin the due bill done)and its still parked right in front....

sleeper said:
I agree with you 100%:rock: . Fred said that the dealership is having a hard time selling them. I looked at Freds truck two times and the dealer told me they wanted $43995 the first time and $37000 the 2nd time I went there.:dontknow: So that might be some of the problem, but the market is low on alot of cool cars right now.
they told me they would let my old truck go for 35k:dontknow: ........its who you talk to (talk to BOB BOTTGER) at antioch dodge....he said if i know someone that wants it?... it could make it happen for 35k....i put a little over $62k(thats price of the truck and upgrades) in that truck and let them have that way because i was upset at the time:mad:....if you want it i could call him and set something up for you?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back