2 Stupid Quick Questions...

En4cer30

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I might have found an SRT-10 I want to buy... just awaiting a call back.

1) How is the Paint on these vehicles? I'm looking at a Flame Red one and a Black one.

2) Is the 508-watt Infinity Sound Group with sub standard on 2005 Regular Cab SRT-10's? I had thought they were, until I saw one without the Sub, and assumed the owner removed it.

I think that is all for now...

Thanks

Cool... I saw a red '05 with like 17k on it that was swirled horribly. From a distance it looked great, but so do I... and that's the problem ;)

I wasn't planning on buying one of these right now since I'm buyijg a house, but I just found 2 that are exactly the way I want them in the pricing range I'm comfortable with.

I would have to say for the most part,MOST of the SRT-10 owners take pride in owning one of these elite machines,So they are well taken care of,I think the majority are garaged! So what I am saying is that chances are the care taken with these trucks are considerably better then the average truck! You know what I mean? And like sleeper said the sound systems are standard in all SRT-10's,Good luck on your purchase,And just be sure you know what your buying,your not gonna get fuel milage or cheap repairs! But overall these trucks RULE!!

I like Black myself. Expect alot of work to keep it clean .. and by the way
the sound systems on these trucks are ... SUB-STANDARD:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back