2 wings for sale!

attila

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a stock tonneau black wing for sale (3 mounts) and another yellow one for beds without cover.

Probably EU guys are interested? Shipping overseas would be quite expensive I believe.

don't tell me you got the tonneau cover but not the wing....:rofl: :motz: :hmmmm2: :bird:

naaah, I got the tonneau and I have threeeeee wings!

should I mount them all together?

attila said:
naaah, I got the tonneau and I have threeeeee wings!

should I mount them all together?

Now that would be different! You would have three times the down force!LOL! Just think how you could go then!! LMAO!!:burnout: :rock:

attila said:
I have a stock tonneau black wing for sale (3 mounts)

There is a guy in Holland and he bought some weeks ago a red 2005 Ram SRT/10 quad cab with an aftermarket bedcover on the truck without a spoiler.. He asked me last week by email, if i know a 3 mount wing for sale for his truck.. I send him a email tonight and told him that i found a 3 mount wing for sale in Italy, but now he wants to know the price and if it's possible a shippingprice to Holland..
Please let me know or send me a PM :top:

don't wings fly by themselfs :confused: :dontknow: Italy-Holland... must be possible... :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Going wingless heh? :eek: :p :p :p

belgiumbarry said:
don't wings fly by themselfs :confused: :dontknow: Italy-Holland... must be possible... :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant: :elefant:

Maybe with the help of a Redbull!:dontknow: :D

go wing!:rock:

this silver one has some marks, you choose the color!

c'm on, all those trucks from Holland.

less than 100 eur for shipping over there!

lowering price to 250 euro for the wing, it has to go and I have to repaint the tonneau cover!

Attachments

• DSCN0164.jpg
    DSCN0164.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 35
  • DSCN0166.jpg
    DSCN0166.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:
Good to see the American Flag there bro.... I like the 3 connector wing. Good luck with the sale.

hey atilla, i`m berny from holland, do you still have the wing for the tonneau, what are the dimensions for this wing? total price 350,- shipping included?

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back