#200 CE for Sale

Yeah,I'm STILL DREAMING !!!!Sure do wish I could afford that badd boy !!! The CE is next on my list of Favs for the 10's !!!:rock:

***REDUCED***

I am looking to get either an 07 or 08 Superbee. So I am willing to drop the price of my truck to $40,000.

Bruce

hemi killer said:
***REDUCED***

I am looking to get either an 07 or 08 Superbee. So I am willing to drop the price of my truck to $40,000.

Bruce

Wow! good luck

i think it will go now!:D

You're nuts... Garage it unless you are in dire need. You are in possession of a very rare piece of american muscle that will only appreciate over time. I would buy it if I had the spare cash but I dont. Only have $48,999.99 :)

Good luck but you will be kicking yourself later on.

TREKER said:
You're nuts... Garage it unless you are in dire need. You are in possession of a very rare piece of american muscle that will only appreciate over time. I would buy it if I had the spare cash but I dont. Only have $48,999.99 :)

Good luck but you will be kicking yourself later on.

Hey Scott uhh he dropped the price to 40K..So I guess your on...:D . Too bad
he was a week too late or else I would have taken iT:( :(

nycstev said:
Hey Scott uhh he dropped the price to 40K..So I guess your on...:D . Too bad
he was a week too late or else I would have taken iT:( :(

He dropped to 40k? Did not see that. mines going up for sale then. I want to match yours Steve...:D

Let me know your plans for hotel for Nats. I want to caravan there with you. :rock: I got your PM but you said you may hange your plans

I want it... I will give you 35k.... last and only offer... Have a 2 car garage.. Only one truck in it. :D

I wish I have a lot of $$ like $40k so I can get one! :(.....Scott, if you bought it then I am going be jealous like hell since Steve have one already!

K-80-123 said:
You have only 6 miles on the truck?

Yes it still has 6 miles on it. I start it about every 2 to 3 months. It still as the glove box tag on it.

Where are you located hemi killer? I'm only kicking tires at this point, but 6 months down the road i'll probably be seriously looking for an RC.

Deibs said:
Where are you located hemi killer? I'm only kicking tires at this point, but 6 months down the road i'll probably be seriously looking for an RC.

I live in Omaha NE, about 20 miles from Woodhouse.

Bruce

****************last offer $37,000*************************

I have been working with a local dealer here on an SRT8 300 and they are lowering the price of the vehicle, but do not want to give me a reasonable trade. I am willing to let the truck go for $$$$$37,000.00$$$$$. If it does not sell then I will keep it.

Wow, that is great price on a truck with 6 miles on it!!!

Someone's gonna score a great deal. Good luck Bruce, I hope you keep it though. . . :)

If I had the bones, I'd be all over this one. . .

(change your sig)

Sounds like someone going to get a hell a deal. If the real estate market was better right now I would buy it. Good luck selling that beauty.

hemi killer said:
****************last offer $37,000*************************

I have been working with a local dealer here on an SRT8 300 and they are lowering the price of the vehicle, but do not want to give me a reasonable trade. I am willing to let the truck go for $$$$$37,000.00$$$$$. If it does not sell then I will keep it.

Man your killing me 37K..... i'm at best 2 1/2 months away from being able to pull the trigger.

Whatever you do don't trade it in! That's definatly truck abuse. :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back