2001 Yellow Viper GTS 4 sale

moparmagic

Reaction score
Buddy is trying to sale his 01 Viper. He's here in Virginia, it has black racing stripes, only 21,600 miles! She's garaged and by seeing the mileage on it, barely driven. He's asking $35,000, but I feel is a little flexible. here's a pic (if the attach works) let me know if you or someone's interested

viper2.jpg

just talked to him, the stripes were on when he bought it a cpl. years ago if that helps at all...he said he believes they are def. factory, or they did one hell of a good job

bumble bee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

01's got nicer interior and ABS, enigne can handle near 700whp reliably

ok, def. factory stripes. he looked into it some more, its one of only a little over 300 made bumble-bee style. He's not set in stone w/ that price and would listen to serious offers if you know anyone... tks again

I'd love to buy a viper but couldn't afford financing for 35k thats why I got a 10. One day it will have a viper to sit next to.

moparmagic said:
Buddy is trying to sale his 01 Viper. He's here in Virginia, it has black racing stripes, only 21,600 miles! She's garaged and by seeing the mileage on it, barely driven. He's asking $35,000, but I feel is a little flexible. here's a pic (if the attach works) let me know if you or someone's interested

View attachment 36948

Where you are you at in NOVA? We got a few of us running around here. Hit me up Big Worm.

Wildman

Incredible looking car. I would love to have it but not enough cash on hand. I wish he was interested in a Ram SRT-10 trade. I'll find one someday.

Wade

Damn,wouldn't that look good beside my YF ??

Attachments

• show03.jpg
    show03.jpg
    447.8 KB · Views: 2,614

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back