2002 Big Dog Pitbull FS

seethrough

Reaction score
Selling off some of the completed projects that I don't use much anymore and making room for the next project. I bought this in Feb 2012 and have driven it less than 800 mi,es since I got it. Originally it had a dented tank, some exhaust and foot peg damage from scraping and some rock chips. I had the tank repaired and airbrushed to match the original paintwork; the front down tubes were repainted to get rid of the rock hips, the rear frame where the license plate attaches was repaired and repainted; the scratched exhaust and footpegs were replaced; the handlebars were replaced; the seat was redone by Sterling and a passenger seat was made; passenger pegs were added; handgrips that match the footpegs were installed; custom mirrors were installed, custom turn/stop lights were installed; custom license plate lights were installed; braided oil line were replaced; billet reusable oil filter was added; wiring covers were all replaced with SS braided cover; air cleaner was upgraded to newer style; 107CID engine was serviced and dyno tuned to 101hp/107tq. Paint job is beautiful and bike turns heads wherever it goes. 250 tire is not to large and the rake of the front make the bike easy to drive compared to other custom choppers. If I were 20 years younger I would keep the bike but it's time to realize my age and look at something more suited for my age and something that my wife will ride with me.

121 Motorsports

Nice bike... If you'd do a trade and cash for my boosted S1000RR I'd be interested lol.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back