2003 RC, SRT-10???

CrankMyCat

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I had a guy stop me at the grocery store today, asking about my ride. He said he just bought a 2003 (yes... 2*0*0*3) Reg Cab SRT-10. That's what they told him it was (the dudes that he bought it from). I told him that I was pretty sure they didn't come out 'til 04, but then again, I gave him the VTCOA website so he could ask some dudes (or babes) that are more 'in the know' than I am. Anyone ever heard of an '03? He was a hellava nice guy... maybe another VTCOA candidate.

-caleb

TREKER said:
Was manufacture date in 03 maybe?

TREKER, I'm sure a lot of the '04's were manufactured in '03, but called '04's. That's what I told him. BTW.... nice babe on the bumper. I'm a big fan of hotties... I guess that's why I married one! Ya'll (that's Southern-hick for 'you guys'), I've become a frikken VTCOA junky. Think I'll start VTCOAannonymous.com :D :D :D Cheers!:beer:
-caleb

CrankMyCat said:
TREKER, I'm sure a lot of the '04's were manufactured in '03, but called '04's. That's what I told him. BTW.... nice babe on the bumper. I'm a big fan of hotties... I guess that's why I married one! Ya'll (that's Southern-hick for 'you guys'), I've become a frikken VTCOA junky. Think I'll start VTCOAannonymous.com :D :D :D Cheers!:beer:
-caleb
:D :D :D :D :D

CrankMyCat said:
-caleb
Treker, CMC hasn't met VIPER GIRL yet?.... Viper Girl .......Viper Girl! .......We need you now.............. You alone can right all wrongs, turn around the market, cure all ills. (and be my fantasy babe) Answer the call.:D

joemags54 said:
Treker, CMC hasn't met VIPER GIRL yet?.... Viper Girl .......Viper Girl! .......We need you now.............. You alone can right all wrongs, turn around the market, cure all ills. (and be my fantasy babe) Answer the call.:D
you have my attention!!!...oh, and about the year of the truck...wasn't the concept an 02 or 03...(obviously a pre-production)...i'm just asking for my own referrence....

TNVIPER said:
He aint in yet.....have to wait till he sworn in on the koran..uh...Bible...soon as he raises his right hand the Gulf will part and oil and jobs will flow.......:D
LOL...LOL...LOL!! Thanx. I needed that. It's a wonder I can even spell right now. Let's call Vipergirl.....867-5309...867-5309.. Yo Viperchic, Cat Cranker in trouble.... like the rest of America.

CrankMyCat said:
-caleb

We already have a group session.... It's called the Official Post-Ho thread. :D

Black1 said:
We already have a group session.... It's called the Official Post-Ho thread. :D
Crown me king.... at least til in the morning when I regret all this drunkin' posting. Sorry guys. I'll get better.. Promise.

CrankMyCat said:
Crown me king.... at least til in the morning when I regret all this drunkin' posting. Sorry guys. I'll get better.. Promise.

You are doing great...have another....you fit in well here..:rock:

CrankMyCat said:

It's more fun drunk. That way when you're sober you can read to see what you typed to everyone all over again.:congrats:

SlvrSnake said:
It's more fun drunk. That way when you're sober you can read to see what you typed to everyone all over again.:congrats:
Damnit, I thought I was the only one that did that.:D

Bill.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back