2004 Black RC 4-Sale

Muzzy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I am selling my 2004 Black RC #2319. It has 13,500 miles on it. I am asking $24,700 for it.

Here are the mods:

-Roe Racing Throttle Body
-Bassani Headers
-Catless mid-pipes w/O2 simulators
-Magnaflow catback exhaust
-Mopar Performance PCM
-K&N FIPK
-Line-X spray-on bedliner
-B&M Short Throw Shifter W/Hurst T-handle
-EBC Green Stuff Front Brake Pads
-Rockford Fosgate Punch 150 sub amp
-Custom sub enclosure w/Infinity Kappa Perfect 10 sub
-Scosche EFX battery clamps with digital volt meter
-AEM UEGO Wideband in dual gauge pod with factory oil temp
-Lowered 1.5" in and 2.5" read with McGaughy's front springs/rear blocks includes Energy Suspension bump stops and swapbar bushings (greaseable)
-Front and rear lights coated with VHT nightshades tint
-Huskyliners floor mats
-Replace rear diff cover bolts with ARP stainless
-Royal Purple lubes in engine, trans, and read diff
-E3 Sparkplugs

This truck was garage kept in a heated and air conditioned garage. It has never seen snow and rarely seen rain. I have most of all the stock parts to got with it.
Here are some pics:
roe_on4.jpg

roe_on5.jpg

SRT10_park2_090731.jpg

SRT10_park3_090731.jpg

SRT10_park_090731.jpg

I will take a couple more pics and post them of the interior. PM me if interested.

-Muzzy

TNVIPER said:
Sorry to see you sell but that is an exceptional lookin 04...:rock: ..good luck!

I really do like it, but it occupies space in my garage most of the time and with a wife and three kids it is hard to get time to drive it. I would rather it go to someone that will have time to drive it instead of it collecting dust in the garage. I am going back to a crew cab Cummins diesel next year. I had one before and it was a lot of fun to play with too. Plus I could pack the family in it and go places. :D

-Muzzy

Updated Engine Pics
Engine_100806b.jpg

Engine_100806.jpg

Interior pics coming after camera battery charges.

-Muzzy

Great looking Ride, very good price......

moparracing said:
btw, you had the "Front and rear lights coated with VHT nightshades tint", but not the 3rd brake/cargo light ?? :dontknow:

No, I was worried about them being too dark and someone rear-ending me, so I left the center one without tint.

-Muzzy

Muzzy said:
I really do like it, but it occupies space in my garage most of the time and with a wife and three kids it is hard to get time to drive it. I would rather it go to someone that will have time to drive it instead of it collecting dust in the garage. I am going back to a crew cab Cummins diesel next year. I had one before and it was a lot of fun to play with too. Plus I could pack the family in it and go places. :D

-Muzzy

Why not just keep it anyway. Yall got a family ride right? I've got an RC too, but I'm happy to only be able to drive it every now n then, keeps the miles low and makes you appreciate it more when you do get to drive it.

SD2005Dustin said:
:hmmmm2: very prestine... What is the motive for sale?

I need something I can drive year round and something with room for family. My truck sits in the garage, collects dust most of the time, and occupies space I could be using for something else. I had an 03' 3/4 ton Dodge 4x4 with the Cummins and I loved that truck. I traded it to get this one. I want to get another diesel and now that Dodge makes a crew cab, it's time to sell the SRT-10.

-Muzzy

Muzzy said:
I need something I can drive year round and something with room for family. My truck sits in the garage, collects dust most of the time, and occupies space I could be using for something else. I had an 03' 3/4 ton Dodge 4x4 with the Cummins and I loved that truck. I traded it to get this one. I want to get another diesel and now that Dodge makes a crew cab, it's time to sell the SRT-10.

-Muzzy
My bro. Has the cummins that also a real nice truck.

Good luck with the sale, truck looks reaaaally clean!!

BTW, off topic, where did u get that sub box? was it custom build? Or where did u get it from? TIA

LMSVPR said:
BTW, off topic, where did u get that sub box? was it custom build? Or where did u get it from? TIA

I built it myself. I wanted a good sub enclosure, but still retain the ability to remove it if I wanted the space or return to stock. I built it to spec for the sub I put in it to max the SPL for that sub. I used 1/2" MDF for the construction. The paint is a textured paint I got got from the local hardware. The aluminum plate I got from the local mill supply for $10 and machined out the center to fit the sub. A good source of info in case you are interested in building you own is The12volt.com.

-Muzzy

Muzzy said:

-Muzzy
Dude, I've got the perfect compromise for you... Patrick is on the rocks about tradin in the Jeep SRT8... he may do a bit of a trade with you on the 10 for the Jeep... Just a thought. That way you don't have to sacrifice too much power:D :burnout:

What the about the guy you just took on a ride? Wasn't he looking for one? The Best color:rock: You should have no problems sellin, good looking truck.

DevilDawg3097 said:
What the about the guy you just took on a ride? Wasn't he looking for one? The Best color:rock: You should have no problems sellin, good looking truck.

Yeah, but he wants an 06'.

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back