2004 Black RC only 6,400 miles!?!?

hawk02

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm posting this for a buddy of mine who had a change of heart after finding and purchasing this truck in October last year from a dealer in PA. Not sure what would be a good asking price for him:dontknow: but he wants $28,000.00 or maybe BO depending. Any idea what I should tell him, it sure is like new. If anyone is interested I can have him take some pics, any input would be great... It's still all stock except polished "Viper" letters on the valve covers....:confused:

6400 Miles, I would be asking 30,000.00 ... well, unless he has to unload it fast. Very few out there anymore with less than 10k miles

Does he have a build number, if it's less than 100 of 3057 that gives it a little bit more prestige

Vj

He does have a build number. I think it was 1849 or around there. Mine is #50 of 3057 but mine has 70,000 miles and I'm keeping it!!! Lol. I'll pass on the info, thanks.

I'd say $29,00-$32,000 would be a great number. Collectors (if theres any left) want an unmolested low mileage. Under 9,000 miles is crazy for a 04.

If anyone is interested or knows anyone let me know and I will pass on the contact info and try to get some pics posted.

Well he just traded it in for a 2011 Charger R/T, they gave him $22,500.00 for the trade.....

Well he just traded it in for a 2011 Charger R/T, they gave him $22,500.00 for the trade.....

Omg!!! A good friend woulda stopped him lol jk but seriously that rediculous they're gonna sell that 30 i bet!!!

I'll let you know....LOL I still have mine, he just decided against the truck and did not want to sit and wait for it so sell. He was going to have to use it daily as of yesterday.

Checked the #'s on his car and they say 0-60 5.2 and 1/4 13.7, close to our trucks, stock that is.........

Another strike against the value of our trucks, when will the madness end...:(

I'll let you know....LOL I still have mine, he just decided against the truck and did not want to sit and wait for it so sell. He was going to have to use it daily as of yesterday.

I daily drive mine, granted QC auto, but still. Many guys on here daily drive. Hell one guy in Europe uses his as a company car and drives clients around lol. Personally I wouldn't have traded in for a R/T. SRT, yes.

It is pretty nice, it had the 20" Heritage polished wheels(kinda look like Cragar SS's) 245-45-20's with the Super Track pac(stp) tighter suspension and steering, blacked out grill and headlights heavy duty brakes, oversized F&R sway bars, and 3 setting traction control. Funny thing on the interior is black leather with swede in the middle, looks like our seats.

Dealer just posted it on their website for $24,000.00. Thought they would ask a lot more, only $1500 over trade in...............

Checked the #'s on his car and they say 0-60 5.2 and 1/4 13.7, close to our trucks, stock that is.........

those rt chargers are slow. i raced one in my 10 back when it was stock and i smoked it

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back