2004 Bright Silver SRT-10 RC For Sale

Da1Chief

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Guys, I have a Line on a 2004 Silver RC SRT-10 that is up for sale Dirt Cheep !!!!! I was going to get it before the deal on the CE happened.. :)

I saw the truck a year ago and it was in Really Good Shape...

Right now the only thing I know that is wrong is that it ocasionally pops out of Reverse. Other than that I am told it is Solid as a Rock. Clean Title and Clean Carfax....

The owner wants out of the Loan so he is selling for the payoff plus $500. Price for the truck is $13,500. :)

He told me how many miles but I have fogotten, I will contact him today and get how many miles and post it up... :dontknow:

PM me for more details.

Yea I Know, Don't get me wrong, I would have liked to have had the 04 Silver RC, But I LOVE the CE... :D

The Truck is in Jersey City, New Jersey. Truck has almost 58K miles on the Clock....

I have answered the two PMs I got and Passed the Guy's Info to them... :)

I also have some Pictures he sent me and I can email them to you if you give me your email in a PM. I don't want to advertise his name or personal info...

Also this deal is between you and Him, I don't have a dog in this fight, I am simply passing along the info on what I think is one Hell of a Deal... :) :) :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back