2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 6-sp $18k

It is on cut front springs and de-arched leaves out back.

That's what I'm saying!

The truck was just drove again today and it did not get above 10* today here. I went out and it started with no problems after setting for a few days. It is in great shape and has been an amazing truck for me but I need something practical. Odometer is setting a little over 53k.

Good luck with the sale man. Im sure itll sell and someone will be one lucky owner

The truck is still for sale. I just washed it the best I could considering it's the 1st day above freezing in a few weeks and a ton of snow still on the ground. I was able to get good pics of each wheel and tire tread depth, new mileage since I've been driving it, and detailed pics of the 2 paint flaws.

2011-02-12123115.jpg

Driver Front
DF.jpg

DFT.jpg

Driver Rear
DR.jpg

DRT.jpg

Passenger Front
PF.jpg

PFT.jpg

Passenger Rear
PR.jpg

PRT.jpg

Tailgate Scratch
TailgateScratch.jpg

Cab Corner Scratch
CabScratch.jpg

Mileage - 53,923
Mileage.jpg

And just a good shot showing the paint's in great shape beside some swirls
DSC_0009.jpg

Last edited:
Man, that is a killer price! I bet a dealer would give you pretty close to what you are asking. Good used inventory is hard to find and it is getting into the season for rigs like that.

Good luck!

Best of luck man! If i didnt wreck my truck and have to pay to fix it i would def hit u up on it

Bump, this truck is still for sale and cleaner than ever. The 2 paint flaws have been touched up and are barely noticeable. The interior has gotten a serious detailing including new floor mats and a mounted amp for the sub. Mileage has just clicked over 55,000 and just received new rear brake pads.

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0001.jpg

Kyle, I got $18K for mine as a trade in at a local dealer on my new truck. 58K mile, 100% stock except paint and tint, bald rear tires, whining ps pump, a few paint blems, and due for a clutch soon. Another dealer bought it from them for ~21K and now its $25K at an acura dealer in south county. Was offered 16k and 17k by two other dealers, so its definitely possible to get what your wanting for it.

Thanks for the info Justin! BTW, just seen your new ride over on stlsrt and must say it is quite nice. Those new Rams look so good!

Thanks! I dont know if you remember Travis, but he is taking his there today to sell (not trade), its an 05 black with 58Kish miles, they offered him "around 18K" sight unseen.
Justin

This is definately a clean rig. :dontknow:Is it me or are the back wheels not quite centered in the wheel wells?

My truck has de-arched rear leafs. I wanted the truck to launch well so I went this route instead of blocks. The truck comes out of the hole very well considering what it did stock!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back