2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 RC For Sale 19K OBO

SPACEMONKEY1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well the time has come to sell the beast :( This was my baby before I had my daughter. The truck has 71,400 miles on it. The truck is garage kept and I buff and wax it every six months. Here's the breakdown:

- #1588 Built 04-5-04
- 2 Owners (bought it used 3 years ago)
- Extended warranty through 80K miles ( Transferable upon sale)
- Steel braided oil cooler lines
- Steel braided power steering lines
- 16" Powerstick chambered exhaust
- K&N air intake
- 8000K HID head and fog lights
- B&M shifter
- Red Top Optima Battery
- Valentine one radar detector (auto starts when truck starts)
- Everything else is stock on the engine and in the interior.
- 6 disc changer with stock stereo
- Stock 10" sub

A little wear and tear the past few years

- Sub is blown out. The sub actually only lasted 6 months from when I purchased it and I just haven't replaced it. Haven't felt the need to.

- The passenger interior door panel has a few tears in it (my computer did this when I was moving last year. Pics of this are included with photos online.)

- Minor door ding on drivers side exterior panel. This had to be from someone opening their door, but not sure when this occurred. Pics online.

- Minor paint chipping on the valve covers. This sucks because there's not much I can do about this. I keep the beast clean and it still does this. This is also in online pics.

- Replaced the rear bumper a few years back due to someone hitting it while I was parked at work or at my apartments. Just claimed this through insurance as uninsured accident.

Other than these minor issues listed above, everything else is perfect. I change the oil myself every 3-4K miles and have it logged. I recently had the serpentine belt changed. I changed the spark plugs at 40K miles and replaced with OEM plugs. I have Kumho Ecsta STX 305/40/22 tires on it with good tread left. I have the original shifter that will come with sale. I have the warranty info and stock owners manual. I also have a digital copy of the maintenance manual. I have gorilla wheel locks and still have the option for backup order as well. Anything that has ever been done to the truck is documented and I have all of the paperwork.

I'm not selling this because I'm broke and my wife isn't making me, she never would. I'm selling it because I have a financial plan for this next year that can get my wife and I out of debt and it does, unfortunately, include selling the truck. I will never ever EVER regret buying this truck. It's always fun to drive and I've never had as much fun driving anything!

I'm asking for 19K even or best offer. I'm negotiable on the price, but please only serious inquiries. My schedule is a little crazy but if you send me an email I can arrange on a meet so you can check the truck out in person. I live in Richardson and can meet anywhere in the DFW area. Please email me if you're interested:

[email protected]

Here's the link to all of the recent pics taken March 1st:

ImageShack Album - 33 images

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back