2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 Twin Turbo FOR SALE

2 sides to every story:dontknow: Good luck with the sale... one badass truck, that's fo sho:burnout:

Tooloe said:
not to thread jack or to even get involved because i wasn't there but.. i know for a fact he talked to your neighbor. or who ever the old lady is next door when you magically disappeared for a few months. i remember something about a title mix up and some one gone to jail.... but i could be wrong anyway continue..

Wade you just got involved. I thought I knew you better man. I guess this explains why you havent answered any of my texts. You think I'm a POS too. I guess you and scott must be "tight like that". There is no explanation for what you just posted. You dont know for a fact anything. A "title mix-up", "someone went to jail". No one went to jail. I've never been arrested in my life. The "lady next door he spoke with" as you state, is the owner of the dealership I work at, my boss. I "magically disappeared"? These are Scotts words coming from you. You "could be wrong" as you say, Wade YOU ARE WRONG. I will accept an appology from you and please never make a statement you say to be fact that you dont know to be fact. I dont deserve this from you. Please dont respond with "thats why I said I could be wrong". You made a staement you said was fact, and it was not. Sounds to me like Scott asked you to back him up. Well before you continue to back him up, you should think about what is really "the right thing to do", then do it.

REPOMAN1 said:
I was breaking balls. Get it haha he said he wants his tires or his money.

Sorry dude, I wasnt in much of a mood for humor. Very funny haha :):)

VENOMOUS1 said:
Yes you may have posted a half assed response to a question here and there but how often on this forum? Long enough to sell some shit you have concocted. Whether a wrongly described Night Runner fir sale to a member of our Armed Forces, an incomplete Paxton S/C kit, or a measly set of tires, you've been corrupt on this forum and me personally. And my "broken memory" reminds me every once in a blue moon you post, of how you think you got over on me. You avoided phone calls and PMs from the very next day if trading until over a month later when you got Freds truck ( the one you hacked and are trying to pawn off) and invited Tooloe and myself to come see it. I agreed to be there the next few days and you never answered a call, nor returned a message whether phone or PM on the forum. You would log in so often but yet not post a thing.

You need to resolve this with $600 or a set of new tires
Falken Ziex 305/40-22

Half A'd response? I responded with a full dead-on all details included response that took me 2 hours to write. You never even read it, holy crap whats wrong with you?? You never responded to my side of the story, you just keep saying the same crap over and over........I owe you $600 dollars, I screwed you, I did this, and I did that. How about a response to the post with my side of the story?

So now I wrongly described Night Runner Huh? Yes I sold that truck to a member of the armed forces. His name is Pete. He goes by 1fast10 on here. He and I are friends. Here is a copy of the last PM I received from Pete on 7-16-2010. I sold him this truck back in December of last year, so as of the date of this email, he has had the truck for 7 months. He saw a post I had made when I was tracking down a vacuum leak, and he just sent me this PM:

<<Originally Posted by 1fast10
whats up buddy glad to see you on after all this time. Hopefully you guys get it worked out. I think i told you that a bought a house, Which is why taxes are taking forever with the 1st time home buyers thing and all. I used the VA and got the house at no cost to me. Well man if you ever come to savannah or in the area and need a place to crash let me know... you gonna have to park your leaky as truck in the street hahaha jk hopefully you get it worked out.>>

Does that sound like someone I screwed over? No it does not. As a matter of fact, I installed a set of barely used American Racing longtubes on the truck before I shipped it out to him. We agreed on $1000, and he actualy still owes me the money. The purpose of his PM to me aside from just saying hello, was him mentioning his house loan because he was just letting me know money was still a bit tight, and he would get me paid as asap. He is a member of the armed forces, and im not gonna bug him. I know him, and he will pay me when he can. I'm not worried about it. The only problem I had with pete was I was unable to retreive his SCT tuner program out of his truck, but I tried my best. That means somehow you spoke with him and turned an SCT tuner software problem, into......how did you put it "Wrongly described Night Runner" Dude whats wrong with you?

Whats the other problem? An incomplete paxton kit???? Your talking about Robin. He is overseas, I think in Norway as I recall. His user name is drift4fun on here. I sent this kit overseas, and came out of pocket bigtime to get that kit shipped to Norway, and kept every promise I made that fellow, except getting it shipped on time. I had a great deal of trouble shipping the kit, and it was returned twice, and repackaged 3 times in order to suite customs. That kit was 100% complete as I removed it myself. I told him there was the possibility of a missing bolt maybe, thats it though. I have never heard a problem out of this guy. Where are you getting this stuff?

What about everything else Ive sold? Got any other slanderous, bogus things to say about me? Last but not least, you keep saying I never returned a phone call or a PM. I returned your phone calls until you got me in trouble approx 6 weeks later when you finally decided you had time to drive back here. I know I remember you changing your mind twice that I know. I invited you and wade to come see my truck probably a month after I traded wheels/tires with you for my workplace, and you still had not made it a priority to get the tires changed. Then after a good long wait, you pop up and wanna trade. My boss wasnt going for that, not after you had been driving on them for only god know how many miles, and a over a month, maybe 2 months later. Remember scott, I made you that offer out of the goodness of my heart "AFTER" we agreed on a deal. I was only trying to hook you up if possible. I didnt make any money off the deal, or profit in any way/form/fashion, but I'm the bad guy. Now you've turned it around into something completely slanderous and unfair, and most of all untrue. I am sure by now your so angry, your not gonna give it an open mind thought and see that I am telling the 100% truth here.

damn son...... Hey I know Pete....great guy and a even better friend! He's looked out for me alot and is currently taking care of my truck while i finish my tour in Afghan...... Iv'e obviously seen his NR and have heard about you as well Rob....

Troy's QC SRT said:
damn son...... Hey I know Pete....great guy and a even better friend! ... Iv'e obviously seen his NR and have heard about you as well Rob....

Same here

Sorry you had to sell...it sucks becuase I had to do the very same thing myself....

First off Rob, I was talking of your supposed " help on this forum" not your 2 hour novel in which you decide to call me everything from " not knowing how business works" , "jibberish", " half-brained", and everything else you could muster. You spent all of your " 2 hours writing" making excuses that made no sense. I called you immediately over the next few days as YOU were going to find out who and how much to swap tires on 8 wheels and I was paying for the mounting and balancing!!! You never called back, never answered PMs or Emails, I could do shit other than drive an hour and half to only find you weren't there? After a month of not hearing from you or returning calls, I see you post about this twin turbo truck you just bought and invited Wade ( Tooloe) and I to check out. AGAIN, never heard from you after that. You say things like " hey I don't spend my life on the internet or this forum looking for PMs" and " I don't check my voicemails much as I am always busy"

I am sure others will eventually share their stories of dealings with you and you can mosey your way onto another site to screw over. I will not give up, till you man up!~;)

robwclark said:
Wade you just got involved. I thought I knew you better man. I guess this explains why you havent answered any of my texts. You think I'm a POS too. I guess you and scott must be "tight like that". There is no explanation for what you just posted. You dont know for a fact anything. A "title mix-up", "someone went to jail". No one went to jail. I've never been arrested in my life. The "lady next door he spoke with" as you state, is the owner of the dealership I work at, my boss. I "magically disappeared"? These are Scotts words coming from you. You "could be wrong" as you say, Wade YOU ARE WRONG. I will accept an appology from you and please never make a statement you say to be fact that you dont know to be fact. I dont deserve this from you. Please dont respond with "thats why I said I could be wrong". You made a staement you said was fact, and it was not. Sounds to me like Scott asked you to back him up. Well before you continue to back him up, you should think about what is really "the right thing to do", then do it.

never got any text's man.. could be that i have a new number.:stupido3:

no I think your an alright dude you've done nothing to me. I could care less to be honest I just know that i tried to help the man look for you so yall could square up. and couldn't get ahold of you thats it end of story

and yes i'm sorry.:confused: The right thing to do lol
I do what the fuck I want. all i'm saying is i've sat next to scott while he text's you.. for at least a few hours and gets nothing back. this is a long time ago. scotts not gonna get his tires we've already figured that one out. good luck with the sale. i hope the next person take care of this truck

Last edited:
JTS VENOM PERFORMANCE said:
cant we take this somewhere else and let the man sell his truck?:eek:
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

cant we take this somewhere else and let the man sell his truck?:eek:

Didn't you have issues with him as well? Could be wrong, but thought I wasn't the only one? And why would I let this be and let him sell his truck on a respected site full of mostly honest people? I say the guy needs to go to ebay to do his scamming, more fitting site.:mad:

well things that have went on in the past few years has changed my point of view I guess.

things that were important arent that important anymore, I jsut try to focus on the good, but it does get very trying at times.

basically jsut dont care about the bad.

or maybe I jsut take a different approach these days in the way things are done or said, step back , calm down, come back with jsut a straight forward , calm, in your face, kinda approach,

I figured out comming out and blasting right off or replying in a anger makes me look like... well not good, but comming back with a calm and stright forward approach looks alot better i guess.

not sure what I am really trying to say, but do know that all the BS that has transired lately has basically Killed this forum.

from going to logging on and seeing two pages of threads to logging on and seeing half a page.

from vendors posting up constantly with new products or with help to vertually nothing.

the forum is in the members hands, what we do and make of it makes the difference in all of us, do we let it keep happening? or try to make it what it is .....a place to talk ,discuss, enjoy, srt 10 trucks, help one another,congratulate those with there accomplishments,and jsut have a good time all around.

well things that have went on in the past few years has changed my point of view I guess.

things that were important arent that important anymore, I jsut try to focus on the good, but it does get very trying at times.

basically jsut dont care about the bad.

or maybe I jsut take a different approach these days in the way things are done or said, step back , calm down, come back with jsut a straight forward , calm, in your face, kinda approach,

I figured out comming out and blasting right off or replying in a anger makes me look like... well not good, but comming back with a calm and stright forward approach looks alot better i guess.

not sure what I am really trying to say, but do know that all the BS that has transired lately has basically Killed this forum.

from going to logging on and seeing two pages of threads to logging on and seeing half a page.

from vendors posting up constantly with new products or with help to vertually nothing.

the forum is in the members hands, what we do and make of it makes the difference in all of us, do we let it keep happening? or try to make it what it is .....a place to talk ,discuss, enjoy, srt 10 trucks, help one another,congratulate those with there accomplishments,and jsut have a good time all around.

I agree with most of what you said, but I really don't give a rat's ass how I look when I am $600 in the hole on a set of tires. I feel like he's done this countless times before why let it go on. You are right the members' make this forum and I don't wanna see any unsuspecting members make ill informed purchases based on misinformation or shoddy descriptions of a part/truck/tires!! He shows up once in a rare occasion to sell some Heinz 57 he threw together and this is OK? If he were a Vendor that treated folks like this they would be a Vendor no longer I'd imagine.:dontknow:

Last edited:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back