2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 w/ Mods $22,500 obo

brassmonkey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have decided to go ahead and go thru with it. The truck is going up for sale. I am selling because I just want something different.

The truck is a 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 and asking $22,500 obo. It has a little over 42,000 miles on it and in great shape. I just bought the truck from Max Motors on Christmas Eve of last year and had a few things put on it and all the work has been done by JMB Performance.

Performance Mods:
JMB Intake & Catch Can
JMB Hard Radiator Pipes
170* thermostat
Bassani Headers
JMB 3" Catless Midpipes
Magnaflow Cat-back

Visuals
JMB Viper grill emblem
3M Invisible bra
Retrax Bed Cover
Line-X Bed Liner
Lowered 1.5"/3"

Audio
Kenwood Amp
Kicker Sub

The truck is in great shape and even better from when I originally bought it. Everything that has been put on the truck performance wise and the lowering was done by JMB. When JMB lowered it they used cut factory springs for the front and de-arched leaf's for the rear. The stereo in the truck is all stock besides a Kenwood Amp installed in the factory amp place and a Kicker sub that I put into the factory box.

I just did a lot of detailing work on it myself. It had a claybar ran across it twice, polished, and then multiple coats of wax. All of this got the better part of the swirls and I was able to get rid of all the small scratches in the clear also. The paint is in great shape and has a very good shine to it.

There is a few small things in the body that I know about that you have to look for to find. There is a dent just in front of the door handle on the passenger side. I am guessing it is from another door but no real idea cause of the size and shape. It has to be in the right light to see it, very small but it is there. The paint is also cracked on the driver side rear side skirt where is wraps around to the bumper. Its only got one crack in it so I have no idea what it's from.

The interior is spotless. The seats are in excellent shape with no stains or tears. Only thing its missing is floormats. It didn't have any when I bought the truck and I have just never bought any for it.

It has been a great running truck and a wicked daily driver for me with no problems until about a month ago. The transmission output shaft seal started leaking but a new one has been installed and no more leaks. While this was changed the transmission fluid was also changed.

If you have any questions about the truck please either just post or pm me. The asking price is $22,500 obo. If you want to see more pics let me know.

DSC_0203.jpg

DSC_0202.jpg

DSC_0206.jpg

DSC_0208.jpg

DSC_0209.jpg

DSC_0213.jpg

DSC_0214.jpg

DSC_0225.jpg

DSC_0226.jpg

DSC_0228.jpg

DSC_0229.jpg

DSC_0230.jpg

DSC_0234.jpg

DSC_0232.jpg

DSC_0233.jpg

DSC_0215.jpg

DSC_0217.jpg

DSC_0218.jpg

DSC_0221.jpg

DSC_0223.jpg

I have thought that also. Never really noticed it when I first got it lowered but have started to. I checked everything and the axle hasn't moved any.

I will say it launches quite well with the soft rear now!

brassmonkey said:
I have thought that also. Never really noticed it when I first got it lowered but have started to. I checked everything and the axle hasn't moved any.

I will say it launches quite well with the soft rear now!
Sooooo..keep it.....:rock: :D :rock:

would you be interested in selling that cold air intake?

2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 w/ Mods $22K obo

Anyone looking for a truck? Truck has a brand new set of tires on it now and will take $22k they way it sits with all mods.

Last edited:
Damn... what is with all these badass trucks for sale? God I wish I had the credit to take one of the sexy trucks off someones hands.....

I have been into bikes alot more than cars and I just happen to get a truck that I'm not happy with. Well I love the truck and the performance it has but it's just not my thing. I'm looking to step into another fwd turbo car that I can daily drive that runs as good as the truck, something like I had before this thing. Looking at getting an SRT-4 Caliber just to daily when I can't ride the bike.

Damn ive gotta find some way to get a loan or someone who would let me make payments on a truck....

Tork_MoNsTeR said:
Damn... what is with all these badass trucks for sale? God I wish I had the credit to take one of the sexy trucks off someones hands.....

I hope you mean money:D

Nope... I got the monthly income, just not the credit to pull a loan. Thanx to my ex....

I have a local guy wanting all the exhaust and the rad pipes that I am considering doing a trade with. If so, I would have a JMB intake & catch can combo forsale but I would need a stock intake.

Back