2004 H Venom 600

linemup

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just found this on Nashville craigslist. 28500 miles, asking $24500. Salvage title, $72000 new, ouch.:argh:

email this posting to a friendnashville craigslist > for sale / wanted > cars & trucks - by owner
please flag with care:

miscategorized

prohibited

spam/overpost

best of craigslist

Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
2004 dodge ram srt 10 hennessey venom 600 - $24000 (Franklin Ky)

Date: 2009-07-20, 11:12AM CDT
Reply to: [email protected] [Errors when replying to ads?]

For Sale 2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 Hennessey Venom 600. This truck is amazing it has 600 horsepower from the factory!!! It is also a very rare find Hennessey didnt upgrade but about thirty of these trucks from the best I can tell from talking to Hennessey. The sticker price on this truck new was a whopping $72000.00. I bought the truck about two years ago, from a dealer. It has a rebuilt title and did when i bought it. The repairs were done very well you can't hardly tell that it has ever been wrecked, it drives straight and has no problems. I have driven the truck on a regular basis since i purchased it and do not have any complaints! The truck has 28500 miles on it and still smells new. It also has new tires and a fresh oil change.. It has the viper v-10 and a 6 speed manual transmission, leather, 6 disc in dash changer, and a infinity sound system.
The price is 24000.00 obo if interested please contact me JB @ 270-535-2464 thank you

it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

PostingID: 1279316866

Copyright © 2009 craigslist, inc. terms of use privacy policy feedback forum

That's the best I can do with my phone....:dontknow:

what did the 600 package supposedly change? i'm willing to bet it dosen't run as good a stock

I think the 600 was headers, intake, tune, and maybe a lowering kit, oh yea stickers, and a big price tag!!!:D

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back