2004 Ram SRT-10 RC

thjones3

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ok guys (and gals), it's time to let her go. I am not where I want to be financially and need to free up some income to pay off CCs, student loans, etc. It sucks, but I know if I make the sacrifice now, I will be better off in the future. I WILL pay cash for the next one :rock: .

It's an 04 model with 37,1xx miles (my DD). It has never been smoked in. Oil changed every 3K miles with Mobil 1. Tires are Toyo Proxy II's (the new design) with plenty of tread. As far as mods go; it has JMB CAI and catch can, JMB catless mids, Magnaflow catback, B&M shifter, Alpine head unit, Mopar tow hitch, AEM wideband, and JMB nitrous setup with powdercoated bottle. I have sprayed it a total of 4 times and the A/F is very conservative (10-10.5). I also have a full-size Mopar truck cover for it.

The blemishes: The bed has some scratches and scrapes in it from hauling furniture. A spray-in bedliner would take care of that. There is a small ding on the driver's side bed rail and it has a couple tiny paint chips from everyday driving.

I would like to get $25K for everything. I'm in Burlington, NC.

Attachments

• camera pics 010.jpg
    camera pics 010.jpg
    452.5 KB · Views: 139
  • Right front quarter.jpg
    Right front quarter.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 118
  • Left interior.jpg
    Left interior.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 136
Good luck with the sale. She is a real nice looking ride and a great deal for 25k.

Thanks guys! I will still be around and will hopefully be back in the market for one in a couple of years. :burnout:

thjones3 said:
Ok guys (and gals), it's time to let her go. I am not where I want to be financially and need to free up some income to pay off CCs, student loans, etc. It sucks, but I know if I make the sacrifice now, I will be better off in the future. I WILL pay cash for the next one :rock: .

It's an 04 model with 37,1xx miles (my DD). It has never been smoked in. Oil changed every 3K miles with Mobil 1. Tires are Toyo Proxy II's (the new design) with plenty of tread. As far as mods go; it has JMB CAI and catch can, JMB catless mids, Magnaflow catback, B&M shifter, Alpine head unit, Mopar tow hitch, AEM wideband, and JMB nitrous setup with powdercoated bottle. I have sprayed it a total of 4 times and the A/F is very conservative (10-10.5). I also have a full-size Mopar truck cover for it.

The blemishes: The bed has some scratches and scrapes in it from hauling furniture. A spray-in bedliner would take care of that. There is a small ding on the driver's side bed rail and it has a couple tiny paint chips from everyday driving.

I would like to get $25K for everything. I'm in Burlington, NC.
:rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock: :rock:

I would pull the NOS out. (I may shy some people away from the purchase) Good looking truck man, Good luck with the sale!

I will pull the NOS off if I can't sell it in the next couple of weeks. I will let you know if/when I do. Thanks! :rock:

Ok guys, last chance! $22k or I'm going to pull off the nitrous and wideband and trade her in next week.

HOT RAM said:
I call dibs on the AEM wideband :D
Well, I call dibs PLUS one on the AEM wideband :p :p :p :D ;)

Good luck on the sale - pretty truck, reminds me of mine :) :) :)

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back