2004 ram srt-10 with LPG conversion TEXAS

axxel

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The reason that this SRT has the above extras, is because it lived in the UK for a while.
It was on ebay a while back with UK plates on it.

Our yearly test (after 3 years old) will not allow amber side marker lights or red rear indicators and the indicators on the front fenders are safety orientated too.

It will be a good truck coz however.
Our tests are so strict, a "midgies dick" of play in any suspension component, wheel bearing etc will warrant a fail.

Last edited:
The only thing I would worry about are the guys selling it. I got ripped off by those assholes on a truck a year ago. I thought with 100% feedback how could I go wrong..... bunch of losers.

The truck I bought was on ebay with them and they said everything was fine and checked out great. Wanted me to buy it off ebay early (first warning sign) and I did. Told me they could ship for $500 and I said no problem then they called back and said no it's $700 cause it's a dually. Took a month to get from Houston to Little Rock. Then as they are unloading if off the trailer it's smoking and missing and running like shit. I signed for it (big mistake) and told them it was running terrible and was told to take it to a dealership and send them the estimate. I did that and it was $2k for new injectors and a blocked EGR (it's a diesel). Then the manager told me that it ran fine when it left and it was my problem, must've happened on the way up. Sitting on a trailer really plugs those EGR valves and ruins injectors right? I reported them to Ebay but because I bought it off the auction they wouldn't do anything and reported them to the BBB which accomplished nothing. So I was out $2k.

I don't know if some of the Houston guys have personal experience with them but they sure took me for a ride.

You can save your "don't buy off the internet" speeches. I know it's a crap shoot but you can take steps to mitigate your risk. I just got a warm and fuzzy from thier feedback rating.

I did buy my SRT from ebay but I went a looked at it first before I won the auction. Lesson learned.

razorbackfan said:
The only thing I would worry about are the guys selling it. I got ripped off by those assholes on a truck a year ago. I thought with 100% feedback how could I go wrong..... bunch of losers.

The truck I bought was on ebay with them and they said everything was fine and checked out great. Wanted me to buy it off ebay early (first warning sign) and I did. Told me they could ship for $500 and I said no problem then they called back and said no it's $700 cause it's a dually. Took a month to get from Houston to Little Rock. Then as they are unloading if off the trailer it's smoking and missing and running like shit. I signed for it (big mistake) and told them it was running terrible and was told to take it to a dealership and send them the estimate. I did that and it was $2k for new injectors and a blocked EGR (it's a diesel). Then the manager told me that it ran fine when it left and it was my problem, must've happened on the way up. Sitting on a trailer really plugs those EGR valves and ruins injectors right? I reported them to Ebay but because I bought it off the auction they wouldn't do anything and reported them to the BBB which accomplished nothing. So I was out $2k.

I don't know if some of the Houston guys have personal experience with them but they sure took me for a ride.

You can save your "don't buy off the internet" speeches. I know it's a crap shoot but you can take steps to mitigate your risk. I just got a warm and fuzzy from thier feedback rating.

I did buy my SRT from ebay but I went a looked at it first before I won the auction. Lesson learned.

Bought my 10 from them, no problems so far.

I'd be upset if my LPG installation looked like that but I wouldn't think that's down to the vendor.
I don't know why they had to drill a hole in the side either.
My filler is on the towbar so it just looks like extra hitch electrics.

razorbackfan said:

Wow that is first bad thing I heard about them. They are usually top notch. I know several people who have done well with them!

amtrucker22 said:
Wow that is first bad thing I heard about them. They are usually top notch. I know several people who have done well with them!

That is why I didn't worry about buying a truck sight unseen from them. I wouldn't have thought it a big deal until the manager pulled that "it ran great here bullshit". I wanted to drive down and punch that guy right in the face.

Hiss, I'm glad it worked out for you. It looks like most of the auctions they do are Buy it Now where you have buyer protection through ebay. However the truck I bought didn't have a buy it now and they told me they would just cancel the auction to make it happen which left me with no recourse other than the attorney general and the BBB (which really isn't much, lot of bark with no bite). It just wasn't worth the hassle to pursue it further. I just won't buy from them or recommend them again. I have bought 3 other vehicles since which could've been their sale.

I don't think the VIN shown is for a SRT-10 and I sure it did not come with 17x8 wheels.:dontknow: :dontknow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back