2004 Ram SRT10 For Sale Dallas Area

jtotin

Reaction score
2004 Dodge Ram SRT-10 Viper

here is the link the my craigslist ad, all of the information for the truck can be found here.

Any questions please feel free to call or text or email me

469-207-6394

[email protected]

This vehicle does have a transferrable Powertrain Chrysler Warranty i purchased when i bought the vehicle at the end of january- its a 3year 36,000 Mile Power train Factory Chrysler Warranty- $100 dollar deductible for repairs.

Thanks for looking- hopefully i can get her sold, as much as i don't want to.

Thanks!

hahah nothing wrong with it.
but a small issue is that I think the d/s power seat won't go up or down. but its the rear adjuster. it goes forward and backwards and all of the other ways it needs to.

hahah nothing wrong with it.
but a small issue is that I think the d/s power seat won't go up or down. but its the rear adjuster. it goes forward and backwards and all of the other ways it needs to.

My 04 seat was the same way lol

Great price. The fact that it has a warranty and owned by a tech makes it even better. That one will be long gone by the time I could pull the trigger
Your right. It does take a long time to drive to the bank, hand them the VIN, and walk out with a check. Aint nobody got time for that. :D

Your right. It does take a long time to drive to the bank, hand them the VIN, and walk out with a check. Aint nobody got time for that. :D

Haha it sure didn't work like that for me last time. A lot of mailing paperwork out of state to the seller and back to the bank. Took about 2 weeks. Maybe I should buy this and have 2 trucks. I don't know if I can get one without a cam. Mine sounded so nice :D

Pull the trigger Kyle, we need another 10 in Phoenix. Hope everything is going well for you & yours.

Great looking truck. Knightblack... And right there in Dallas too... Wishing I had $19k laying around; I'd be all over this.

UPDATED PRICE- 18k will get me out of my financing.

This is stupid cheap - I'd lost my job, and I'm running out of money and I don't know if ill be able to keep up my payments and I don't want to jack up my credit. Desperate times call for desperate measures. I can probably afford 1 more payment on it if I'm lucky.
Thanks

Can't believe she isn't sold,
She will be getting a brand new belt tensioner and idler pulley. AC compressor and Dryer.

Solllllddddddd! Didnt get what i would have liked to have gotten, but i got her paid off and thats what counts!
Sad to see her go, but will be much better in the long run.
Thanks for all the interest

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back