2004 RC 25,000 MI. FOR SALE

Beautiful truck bro, that two-tone is sharp.

I wouldn't take a dime less then what you're asking though...

NADA is $3,000 less on both values vs KBB, that should be even better for us....LOL, NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And dealers go by Black Book which most of us without a dealer License can't even access, ant that's even lower!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh well, I guess $70,000 for that VCA is a pipe dream for the seller, hence why it has not sold yet, as far as I can see.

hey buddy - when can i come look at this truck ?

shoot me a txt or call me

I could have swore I seen a dealer with this truck F/S not to long ago...

Another "highly" modified truck selling for a ridiculous price!! I believe Roy sold his for 25k!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I could have swore I seen a dealer with this truck F/S not to long ago...

Another "highly" modified truck selling for a ridiculous price!! I believe Roy sold his for 25k!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

can't believe all these letting the highly modified trucks go so cheap. My brother and I bought a jmb built truck for a ridiculous price about 3 months ago.

Roy and I went different routes. He went with the Roe and I went with the Paxton about the same time. We both spent way too much money and we knew at the time that we never would recoup our investment. In retrospect it may have not been a good investment financially but we had a great time for six or so years and had a great time with you guys on the forum.

You did. We had a non-exclusive sales agreement with a local dealer who is a friend. We only got one inquiry after about two months so I turned to the forum. Probably should have started there.

It should have. It is super clean and modified very well. I had the pleasure of seeing the truck in person and it is everything the owner says it is.

This truck is still for sale. $25,000.00 now with all original parts and drag radials, Eagle 056 wheels and Griot cover.

Buy it now!!!

If this truck gets much cheaper it will be coming to Arkansas!!:rock::)

I don't understand why you still have this truck! Blows my mind all these guys looking for rc not snatching this up. If it was a qc I would own it

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back