2004 RC Black, mods, low miles, in Okla

To quote you bro!!

brokenarrow184 said:
Noooooo dont do it! You wont be able to live without the power. I sold my last lightning to get something cheaper (Jeep Wrangler) and only lasted 3 months before I had to have something with some serious power again!

I guess, for me, it all worked out in the end though because I ended up with my 10 so maybe you'll sell this one and get an even nicer one down the road??

I know man, it is a sweet truck, are those my former mirrors on your truck? That is a sweet black RC, but sometimes ppl got other bills and issues to deal with, and you got to bite the bullet and look at what is priorities in your life are more important.

truck

if yall could let me know more about this truck. im not a big fan of buying vehicles with a ton of mods on them already but this has everthing that i would do to it done already. a carfax would be nice as well as a list of who did the work and the tune. thanks and thats a SWEET ASS truck.

what the hell i posted and it didnt show up. so im interested in your truck but im real leary about buying a truck that has alot of mods on it but this is almost the exact truck i have drawn in my head. so alot more info on this truck would be nice as well as a carfax on it as well.

well im very interested in this truck but im leary of buying one with so many mods done to it. so alot more info on this truck would be great as well as a carfax, who tuned it, and who did all the work. thanks kenneth.

GhostR1der said:
well im very interested in this truck but im leary of buying one with so many mods done to it. so alot more info on this truck would be great as well as a carfax, who tuned it, and who did all the work. thanks kenneth.
Man, I just wrote a novel on the truck to someone else thats interested! PM me your email address and I will send ya some more info!

Whether or not you buy my truck, Im telling you, buying a modded truck is the way to go!! It will save you so much money in the end! Im sure others on here will agree with that! My last four trucks have been highly modified before I bought them.

Big Worm

Yep, those are your mirrors! Many thanks, they made it look better and I just know its faster now!!

4to10

I know, I know, I know! Im kinda in the same boat as you, If someone buys it near this price then ill do it, otherwise Ill just keep it and continue to enjoy the beast!!

SOLD

THanks for all the interest! I will still be lurking around the forum..

Man I just lucked out! Young guy with too much money just had to have it! I hope he enjoys the truck and I am going to steer him towards the forum so he can learn some more about the truck!

andrew heywood said:
got youre eyes on another 10?
Its time for something different! I want to get something for around $10 grand because i am also going to buy a Harley. Im not in any hurry right now because I have a take home car from work and I can pimp my wife's Z71 Tahoe whenever I need to!

I have been looking at Mustangs. Seems to be the cheapest way to go fast (other than a sportbike)!

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back