2004 RC

TurboFreak

Full Access Member
Reaction score
2004 SRT-10 RC Silver w/19K miles for $21,000.

Additional Equipment:

Hard Tonneau Cover w/Wing
Fang Stripes - Black
Billet aluminum seat handles w/SRT-10 lettering
Aftermarket grill inserts for main, hood and valance/bumper
Aftermarket 22" wheels - Black

SRT10D.jpg

SRT10C.jpg

Yup, previous owner blew it up with the Paxton. The new engine has less than 1K miles on it. I gave it its first oil change the other day.

505'sFastestViper. said:
was it put back stock or is it forged
Back to stock with all new OEM parts from the Dodge dealer. In retrospect I should have opted for forged pistons but I wasn't planning on boosting it and I did not think it would cost as much as it did to rebuild it back to stock. It probably would have cost an additional 1K difference in the price between the stock pistons/rods and some forged pistons and another 1-2K if I also wanted billet rods. All the labor would have been the same. :(

Runs great though and I might take it to the track next Thursday to see what she runs.

Stagethree said:
Paxton still on it?:dontknow:
No, the blower was removed and sold before I bought the truck to Fastjack or Fatjack I think. :dontknow:

Okay, I stayed away from this thread but I can't help myself anymore...

2004 Silver Ram SRT-10 / under construction - blown engine from a Paxton install.

With this in mind, How about just selling the grill inserts and rear wing? (not that the front has a wing so that 'rear' remark was moot) Theeeese.. are the few thinggggs... I would buy from this particular vehicle..

TurboFreak said:
Yup, previous owner blew it up with the Paxton. The new engine has less than 1K miles on it. I gave it its first oil change the other day.

The 05 sounds baddass!! Hope you have a good tuner for her!!

Went to trade it in for a new Camaro and one dealer offered me 17K and another 20K. The one that offered 20K has a 10K markup on the Camaro though, lol. The other one only as a 2500 markup.

Come on make me an offer. This thing has a fresh motor with less than 1K miles on it.

turbo dont post much fellas, but this truck is top notch fellas:rock:

he dont do anything half way:D

bump for a killer deal:marchmellow:

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back