2004 Reg Cab Black- Price Drop - $18000 US!

jjneufeld

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$18 000 USD

2004 Dodge Ram Srt 10 A regular cab.
This truck is insanely fast, and sounds awesome, especially when downshifting and coming off the throttle. I don't have to tell anyone on this forum, you already know.

The only modifications are a bolt on KN cold air intake, a Magnaflow catback stainless exhaust and 22 inch American Racing Black Cartel wheels. Engine is stock. Truck was purchased from BMW Dealership in London Ontario in May 2015. Windshield replaced and fully serviced. Driven 1000km since purchase. I have no time to drive, my loss is your gain! Truck is currently insured and on the road, it has 497xxkm converts to 30900 miles (Approx.). The mileage will go up a little since I still drive it once in a while. It is under 50,000km!

Truck is a 8.5/10 Condition with some minor imperfections. - Some Fading in the paint above the passenger headlight and above the passenger handle on the door. Also there is a 1.5 inch scratch that has been covered up on the passenger door and the previous owner curb rashed two of the original rims and the front drivers side skirt. Very small but I want everything to be out in the open when I am selling something. I would not be to happy is someone described a truck as perfect and when I came to see it there were these flaws, even if they are minor IMO.

Oil sprayed every year even though it never sees rain or snow. Serviced by Toth Auto Electric in St. Catharines in May 2016, mechanically sound.

Truck is sold as is, no conditions, no warranty. Buyer is responsible for transport.
I have the original chrome rims as well. I will accept Cash, bank draft or wire. The ownership will not be signed over until the money is in hand or in the bank.

Any Questions call John at 1-289-407-6251

I have imported Trucks cross border and it is very easy, just takes some time.

Truck has a clean title. Car history report available on my ebay ad and kijiji ad.

1 Hour drive South of TORONTO PEARSON INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT, 45 MIN FROM BUFFALO INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT. I WILL SELL TO US BUYERS!!!!! I AM LOCATED 15 MIN DRIVE FROM LEWISTON NY BORDER CROSSING, 20 MIN FROM NIAGARA FALLS NY, 45 MIN FROM BUFFALO.

Dodge RAM 1500 SRT 10 Standard Cab Pickup 2 Door | eBay

2004 Dodge Power Ram 1500 srt 10 Pickup Truck | used cars & trucks | St. Catharines | Kijiji

Latest posts

Support Us

Become A Supporting Member Today!

Click Here For Details

Back